Chapter 20

Everybody was ready at half 11, luckily because I booked the uber for 11:50, we've got to be at the club at 12:00 and you never know with these people they like to get ready last minute but when it's all booked they rush. "Did you book the booth Kenz?" She nodded and carried on fixing her dress. "Okay gather round, we'll take a selfie." I pulled out my phone and took the picture. "We look so good." I posted it on Instagram with the caption saying 'reunited' they all knew why.

"Okay we're coming down now. Cabs here" everyone started walking out and I followed making sure everything was locked, I never had room service when I stayed I don't trust them, I specifically ask them to clean when I leave, we're staying for 2 days so if we need anything we'll get them ourselves. We arrived at the club at 12 on the dot and walked straight in, being VIP obviously that's what you get. "Your table is this way Ms." We followed the man to our booth, then we was greeted with 3 bottles of Ciroc.

"Let's party." Everyone was instantly in the mood to dance, so we made our way to the dance floor. 2 hours later and King has left us to go with some girl, God knows where, Kenzie has found a boy and it's just me and Jenny. "Such good friends we have." We both just laugh and carry on dancing. All of a sudden I felt a need to be sick. "Oh my god, quick bathroom." On the way I bumped into someone and couldn't hold it in anymore, Jenny left me in the crowd for some boy. "You look lost and drunk, come I'll get you some water."

Half an hour later I was holding on to this mysterious man for dear life, the club was spinning and I couldn't see. "Shouldn't trust strangers." I couldn't feel anything my body felt useless. The man was taking me somewhere and I wanted to scream but I couldn't. I could see we were going into an ally other than that my vision was blurry. "Xavier's going to regret dumping you." What, Xavier. "Xavier didn't stop talking about you for months he asked me to look for you and that's exactly what I'm doing. He doesn't realise that I know he slept with Kim so now I'm repaying him."

I knew I was crying but my body was just lying there lifeless, I could feel him inside me and I've never felt so vulnerable in my life. Eventually he got of me and he kissed me one last time while I cried on the floor. I started to gain my feelings back and I could tell it's been an hour or two, I pulled out my phone and dialled the person I wanted to speak to.

"Hello, who's this?"

"Help." Then I gave way, I could feel my self shutting down and I didn't know why.