Chapter 38

To think I waited three months to come back to him and his reaction is what I wanted to see. But I knew now more then ever that it won't last. It never does, he told me at the beginning of this marriage thing that it isn't real, so why have I let myself fall for him this hard. I woke up around half 8 and the sunlight was blending in my eyes. Clearly a sign to get up, not by choice I can assure you. I found a shirt on the floor and picked it up. Where are my clothes and why do I feel like this? Wait who's house is this?

Oh shit, what have I done! Where the fuck am I? I looked at my hand and saw it was bleeding. As soon as I touched it I had flashbacks, weird I know.

"I told you to never fucking touch me again. Don't fucking touch me. I hate you, I really hate you Xavier, you're gonna kill me literally. I can't go on anymore knowing I'm so in love with you and you, you just want a simple fuck and a good deed put to your name. No it won't fucking happen."

What have I done? I was getting over him, slowly but it was working! I was seeing someone and I liked him! Not as much as Xavier obviously. No shut up Ade. He was good to me and he treated me with the upmost respect, that's more then I could've asked for. So why am I here in his house, with no clothes on in his bed. Why can't I remember everything else?

"You're up, good. I've made breakfast come down and eat. I'm sure your head is hurting so best not wait." He was in just his shorts, no shirt and he looked a absolutely divine. Why must he do this. I need to get home before anything else happens, before I get more involved then I need to be. "No thank Xavier, I have someone waiting for me at home, I should probably get back now."

He still carried on, completely ignoring me like he always does this and it infuriates me. "Xavier, I'm fucking talking to you, stop doing this to me." He stopped for a second and turned around. "And I'm not fucking listening get downstairs and eat." Completely gobsmacked I walked downstairs, ignoring him even though I could feel his stares on my arse. "I'm sure your eyes can look somewhere else."

I sat at the breakfast bar playing with the food, I wasn't hungry and I didn't want anything and I didn't want to be around him for much longer. I need to go home. I saw my stuff by the door and I quickly 'excused' myself. "I'm just going toilet." I grabbed my stuff and left for the door. I was on his driveway for two minutes before he come chasing after me.

"What are you fucking playing at Texas, I want you. I fucking want you. All to myself. No fucking man is ever gonna touch you again while I'm around. You are done with them and you're fucking moving back in today."