Chapter 10

Wednesday.
As I turned over I felt a warm body next to me. "Get out Caleb, this can't happen anymore." He didn't even budge well not until I went to climb out of my bed, he pulled me back into his warm embrace. "We shouldn't do this but you've not complained, just stay a little bit longer than I'll leave and it won't happen until you ask." He laughed and I have to admit it was such a gorgeous laugh that even I would go weak at my knees if I cared. "Okay fine but as soon as I say leave you have to go."

I turned over and just rested on his bare chest, it wasn't until I looked up at him and realised how handsome he actually was, he obviously knew I was staring at him because he started smiling. I can't help myself around him. "Caleb." He didn't answer just mumbled yes. "Kiss me." He opened his eyes and looked at me, he started smiling again then he kissed me. I wanted him so bad he just drives me crazy and I couldn't complain.

As soon as he kissed me I literally melted in my bed, we've had sex about 5 times this morning, how was I preaching to myself a few days ago how I'm a virgin and haven't done what most teenage girls have. Now look at me, a joke. When I woke up I felt a bit empty, he wasn't anywhere to be seen, I felt a little hurt. I looked at the time and it was 3am, I slipped on his top that he left here and walked to his room. I knocked twice but he didn't answer. The door was on the latch so I opened it just a bit to see if he was in there. Great, he hasn't been out off my room that long and he's already got another girl. I just closed the door and walked off but he obviously heard me because he come out to see me.

"Texas was you at my door?" Think of something. "No I was looking for Masons room I think I left my bra there." And I walked off, I wasn't lying about my bra it was actually left there about three months ago, I was seeing him for a little while and when we went to have sex I stopped it. "I'll see you tomorrow Caleb." I went back to my room and just locked the door, I fell asleep until about 10am then I got up and washed for class at 12. I saw Caleb a few times and every time he would come near me I would walk off. Immature I know.

Thursday Morning.
"Texas stop a minute. Texas I said stop." We was just outside my room when he caught up with me. "Can I come in please?" Is he serious lol no thanks. "No! Leave me alone." And I slammed the door. Bastard.