Chapter 29

It's been a week since the accident, both Mason and King are fine and have been released from hospital, thank god. I haven't seen Xavier since the incident and I'm kinda missing him. Now I know where he lives I've decided it's time to go there. I want to protect my family, father is stupid for getting involved but he knows what he's doing so I will proceed with the marriage. I've just drove to Xavier's house and I'm kind of anxious, this could go two ways and I honestly don't know which way it will go. I knew he was in because it was Thursday and he does 'business' from home on these days.

I entered the pin that his father told me and got let in. I made up some sort of speech that I'm meant to be saying but I know I'm going to end up forgetting it. I just need to get the point across! He will not be allowed to sleep with anyone else or be seen with any other girl during this agreement and neither will I with a boy, I think it's a fair deal! I just hope he doesn't think he's getting anything of me anymore. That only led to me getting heartbroken and I don't want that again. I walked up his massive staircase looking for his room I think they mentioned it was at the end of the hall. As I got closer the more I heard and the more I regretted this decision.

I opened the door to see Xavier with some slag on top of him, my face dropped to the floor and I think he was just as shocked as the girl. "Texas, what are you doing here?" If I speak I'll probably cry but I'm gonna be brave he's seen me weak to many times. I went over to the bed and grabbed the tramp by her hair pulling her off not giving a shit that she was fully naked. "This is my fiancée so fuck off." Xavier was just sitting on his bed smirking and I hated every minute off it. "I was just going to agree to this whole fucking situation but now I'm regretting it massively. You just don't care do you Xavier." I walked towards the door ready to leave when I heard him getting up.

"Why are you even here Texas? You called off the deal not me. I think you're forgetting that this is a deal and nothing else. You shot me, do you think I'm gonna fall in love with you? That's impossible. I don't care about you, I'm simply in this to take over my fathers business and that's it. I will never be in love with you Ade it's just simple facts. I need you to understand that now. Don't be mistaken Texas, there is plenty off men in trouble with my family who would force their daughters to marry me. You aren't special, do what you want. Be here or don't, I don't give a shit anymore." Is it weird that he makes me want to stay more now?