Chapter 13

I knew I couldn't let him leave not now especially. It is killing me that he doesn't feel the same way as me I know how boys are they don't care about girls feelings they never consider how attached girls can get especially after sex. I couldn't get to sleep at all I just kept crying and crying like a baby. Eventually I had enough off it, it's about half 4 in the morning and I'm now getting up to go to Caleb's dorm.

I put his top on that he left today and walked down to his room, I opened it and saw him sitting there on his bed hands over his face, he looked like he just got in a fight. Panic rushed over as I ran to him. "Caleb what happened? Why are you bleeding??" He looked at me with his beautiful face and just smiled. "Texas I'm trying to leave what are you doing here?" I was a bit confused when he said that after all I did confess how I felt.

"Aren't you happy I came to see you?" I wanted to know if he felt at least something for me regardless if it wasn't what I felt. "No I'm not, it's 4:30 in the morning and you're in my room looking at me all worried, when I told you I don't want you." I'm more hurt then angry but I went mad at that last sentence. I started chucking things around, swearing and screaming. "Why can't you care the way I do, why did you fucking get involved when you didn't plan on caring, now I'm the one who's hurting and I'm the one who can't and won't move on. It's not fair how you treat me."

I went to walk out but paused. "How would you like it if I started treating you how you're treating me." I knew what I had to do and quite frankly I don't care if I sounded like a slut. "I'll leave you alone now." I stormed out off his room and headed straight to Mason's. "Mason it's me." My room was just before his so I ran and got some alcohol, Mason never turns down free alcohol.

"Ade what are you doing here? It's 4:40 in the morning and it's Monday we both have class at 8:30." I lifted the bottle up and he smiled, I knew he hasn't been to sleep yet simply because he had bags under his eyes I could tell that he had been smoking. As soon as he closed the door I kissed him, it took him a minute to kiss me back but he finally did.

"Let's get drunk." And we did, about half an hour later I was lying next to him thinking about Caleb when I realised I shouldn't be getting upset over him. I climbed on top of Mason and started teasing him. "You've waited a long time for this." He nodded and that's how I finally had sex with my ex boyfriend.

I woke up about 6am with a banging headache, I crawled out of bed and grabbed whatever I could find as soon as I stepped outside I regretted it. "Texas why are you leaving his room this early?" Shit I've just been caught being a slut. "Nothing to do with you." Then I walked to my room. "I'm leaving now." I froze when he said that, but I can't show I care anymore. I know you can't get over a boy in a few hours but I can at least pretend. "Get home safe Caleb." Then I shut my door. Good girl Ade.