Chapter 37

It's been 3 months since I left and I instantly regretted it. I knew now that I needed to be with him but not if it's still a game to him. I was tired of running from him. Not literally, I knew I had to be with him. My heart hurt every time I saw him and I felt like I had lost someone so close to me. I hope he felt the same way.

Xavier's P.O.V

I was sitting in my study trying to figure out all of the business plans. Mr Kelly wanted to work together to get rid of his wife and his wife was trying to work with me to get at her husband for cheating. Neither of them know that they're both visiting me. I'll have to speak to Harvey about it later. I looked over at the clock and realised it was 10pm I was quite tired so I decided to head to bed. Nothing an early night can't fix.

A few hours into my sleep I heard a loud crash downstairs. I wasn't dressed and I couldn't be fucked to get dressed. It was pissing down with rain outside and I won't be going out the uninvited guest will. I snuck downstairs and checked all the rooms and found them in my study with a bottle of alcohol couldn't tell which one it was. They was drunk and I wanted them out. As I went to pick up my phone to call security they spoke.

"Why do you do this to me? Why lead me on if you're just going to fucking crush my heart anyway, why ask me to fake fucking marry you if you was just gonna use me and sleep with everyone else." She was crying and she was absolutely smashed. What is she playing at for fuck sake. "Texas, get undressed you're soaked and drunk. Come I'll get you into bed." I went to grab her arm but she pulled away.

"I told you to never fucking touch me again. Don't fucking touch me. I hate you, I really hate you Xavier, you're gonna kill me literally. I can't go on anymore knowing I'm so in love with you and you, you just want a simple fuck and a good deed put to your name. No it won't fucking happen."

She wobbled out of the chair with tears streaming down her face. I continued to watch her carefully so she wouldn't hurt her self. When she turned around I didn't recognise her at all. Then she chucked the bottle at me, I instantly ducked, saving myself from being knocked out. "I hate you so much." She walked out into the rain and halfway down the driveway she stopped and fell to the floor. She looked stunning in a LBD and a strangers jacket I'm guessing.

I grabbed the closest jacket to me and wrapped it around me walking over to her. It's pissing down with rain and we're sitting in the middle of the driveway. "I can't be with you anymore Xavier, you're on my mind all the time. I've tried to sleep with other people and I hated every single fucking thing about it. If you don't love me or at least want me, tell me and save me the heartache please. I can't deal with it anymore. My heart is in your hands." She fell into my chest crying her eyes out. I hated this. I wanted her I knew it. I hadn't slept with anyone since she left.

At the mention of her sleeping with someone to get over me it hurts. I liked this girl, I really did. "Texas, don't leave me again." I picked her up and walked to my room and put her down. "I've missed you baby." I never want her to leave again. That was the best sleep I had in months.