30

Lauren POV:

"Keana, can I borrow your car please? It's important." I asked my best friend as I was putting my shoes on.

"Uh, what's up?"

"I have to go see someone." I told her.

"Y/N?" She asked wiggling her eyebrows.

"No."

"Come on, I'm not stupid." She said and I sighed, running my fingers through my hair.

"Yes, I am. I need to go, it's urgent."

"Late night booty call?"

"No, just give me your keys please?" I said starting to get annoyed.

"Okay, okay." She handed me her keys and I quickly ran out of the house and to her car. Punching in Y/N's address into the GPS on my phone.

As I was driving there I kept thinking about what will happen. Will we talk, will it end well? Will we end up together? Will we kiss? Hook up? I wouldn't exactly be opposed to that, I know I've been a giant fuckgirl in the beginning but it's too soon for sex, I want things to go well, and not rush in to anything.

"You have arrived at your destination." My GPS cut my thoughts off short, I looked up and was met with a nice looking apartment complex.

"You can do this, everything will be fine." I reassured myself. I ran a hand through my hair, took the keys out of the ignition, got out the car, and made my way inside the building. I went in the elevator up to the fourth floor, I walked out and made my way down the hallway until I reached her door.

I let out a shaky sigh, wiping my palms on my jeans before knocking. I hear a bit of shuffling on the other side before the door swings open and I swear my heart skips a beat. Y/N's standing there with her hair in a messy bun, a pair of grey joggers, and a plain white t-shirt. Even in the simplest things, she still manages to take my breath away.

Dinah was right, my ass is sprung.

"H-hi." I stutter out.

"Hey, um, come on." She says stepping aside so I can walk in. I walk in and she shuts the door.

"You can take a seat on the couch, make yourself comfortable." She tells me and I nod, walking over to her couch and taking a seat.

"Do you want anything to drink or something?" She asks me.

"No, thankyou." I tell her and she nods, taking a seat on the other end of the couch.

"So..." I say trying to break the awkward silence that broke between us.

"So..."

"What did you want to talk about?" I asked remembering why I'm here.

"Do you really like me? Like, really really?"

"Yeah..."

"Why? You barely know anything about me." She says looking at me.

"I know that you're beautiful, I know that whenever I think about you, and whenever I talk to or about you I get all smiley and I get butterflies. I like you, I really do. Whether I know nothing, or everything about you, I don't think that will ever change. I've had feelings for other girls before but they've never been as strong as the feelings I have towards you. I know you're questioning your sexuality, and your feelings towards me but I'd really appreciate it if you gave me a chance, if you gave us a chance. I don't want to think about the what ifs if we don't try this out. I can make you the happiest person in the entire world Y/N, if we do this and you realize your feelings weren't what you thought they were I'd understand. I'd let you go, and forget about my feelings for you but I would really like to still be friends. I'd rather have you in my life as just a friend than not at all. I don't want this to ruin our friendship." I tell her as I move closer to her until I sitting right next to her, my hand on her knee, looking into her beautiful Y/C/E that have suddenly started to water, which makes mine as well.

"Please." I plead.

"I'm not pressuring you, I know it may seem that way, and maybe I am, I don't know, but I really want you to consider giving us a shot. Please Y/N." I say, reaching one of my hands up to cup her cheek and she leans into my touch, closing her eyes.

"Okay." She says with her eyes still closed.

"Okay?"

"Yeah." She opens her back up and gives me a small smile, but I can't help the huge one that spreads across my face.

"Really?"

"Yes. You're a really amazing girl Lauren and I'd be lying if I said I never smiled like a total idiot when you called me baby." She says giggling a little, the sound making my heart flutter.

"So you'll be my girlfriend?" I ask sheepishly.

"Can we go out on a date soon and see how everything works out?"

"Of course baby, whatever you want." I reassure and she gives me a genuine smile.

"You know, you never gave me a hug." She says smirking lightly and I roll my eyes before bringing her in for a tight hug, and she buries her head in the crook of my neck, and I kiss the top of it, feeling her smile against my skin.

"Netflix and chill?" I ask and she pulls away from the hug glaring at me.

"I mean literal chill, not the fuckboy kind. I just wanna cuddle." I make myself clearer.

"Oh, okay." She says before turning on her TV and pulling up Netflix. I open up my arms for her and she gives me a cute smile before settling between my legs, resting her head on my chest, and I wrap my arms around her waist.

"I could get used to this." She says turning her head to face me, I smile and kiss her forehead.

"Me too baby, me too."