74

Y/N POV:

I woke up the next morning with a smile on my face. I'm finally gonna see Lauren again. And hopefully be able to kiss her again. I just really hope she understands.

"Jakey, do you wanna get see Lauren?" I ask him. My dads at work so I'm watching him.

"Yes!" He says excitedly, I've told him a lot about Lauren and he already loves her. I don't blame him.

"Okay, go put your shoes on." I told him and he went to go put his shoes on as I put mine on. I looked myself in the mirror and my god I looked like crap. I had tear stained cheeks, puffy eyes, and my hair was a mess. I'm surprised Jake didn't ask about that.

I went to the bathroom, splashed some cold water on my face and pulled my hair up into a messy bun. I was wearing a pair of grey sweatpants and a white t-shirt, that so happened to be Lauren's. It's the one thing of hers that she didn't take and I slept in it last night, it smelled like her so it was the first night in a while that I could have a decent sleep.

"Y/N, I weady!" I heard Jake say from the living room, I smiled and got out of the bathroom. I went to the living room and saw him standing by the door with his little book bag beside him, and a piece of paper in his hands.

"Whatcha got there bud?" I asked getting down to his level.

"It you and Lauren." He said turning the paper around and I couldn't help the giant smile that formed on my face.

I had showed him and picture of her and I, we were laying in bed, I had my head rested on her chest and we were both smiling, he tried recreating it and did a fair job.

"You got her eyes right." I said and he smiled.

"You think she like?" He asked and I nodded.

"I'm sure she'll love it." I said and he nodded.

"Let's go." I stood up and he took my hand and we went out the building. I helped him into his car seat, I handed him my phone and put Lilo & Stitch for him to watch.

On my way to Camila's I just kept thinking about finally seeing Lauren again. I've missed her so much and I'll never forgive my mother for causing this to happen.

I got there in twenty minutes and parked my car in the driveway.

"Jakey we're here." I said and he cheered.

I got out of the car and went to go unbuckle him.

"I need to talk to Lauren by myself first okay buddy?" I told him and he nodded.

"Grow up talk?" He asked and I giggled.

"Yes, grow up talk." I got him out of his seat and I grabbed his hand and walked up to the front door.

"I want ring!" He said and I picked him up and he rang the doorbell. A few seconds later Camila opened the door.

"You no Lauren." Jake said and I nudged him.

"No I'm not, I'm Camila." She said getting down to his level.

"What's your name?"

"I Jake!"

"Well it's nice to meet you Jake." Camila said and pulled him into a hug and ruffled his hair causing him to giggle.

"This your little brother?" She asked and I nodded.

"Come in." She said and we walked in.

"Where is she?" I asked.

"Upstairs in her room."