50

Lauren POV:

Keana and I set up the last of the lights for tonight.

"Are you nervous?" She asked and I nodded.

"Like crazy." I replied, and she gave me a side hug.

"Don't be, she'll love it. By the things you've told me I'm sure of it." She said giving me a small smiled and I nodded.

"You need to go pick her up." She said.

"Oh shit right."

"Did you tell her to get ready?"

"Yeah, I'm gonna go. Thanks for helping me set everything up."

"No problem, I'll wait here and guard everything. Text me when you're close so I can leave." She told me and I nodded before heading to my car and starting to drive back to her apartment.

Once I got there, I got out of my car and took the elevator up to her floor, and knocked on the door. She opened it and I immediately felt arms wrap around me.

"Woah, you miss me?" I asked and she nodded against my chest causing me to giggle.

"I was bored out of my mind without you." She said lifting her head up, never unwrapping her arms.

"What did you do?"

"I just watched movies."

"That's what we always do."

"I know, but I get to cuddle you and it makes it better." She said causing me to smile widely.

"You ready?" I asked her and she nodded, unwrapping her arms and going to get her bag. Giving me time to admire her backside in those booty shorts, causing me to bite my lip. I'm pulled out of my trance when I hear a door slam. Her neighbor's need to learn how to close a door properly.

She walked out of her room with her bag slung over her shoulder, I held my hand out for her to take and she gladly did, causing me to smile again.

We walked to the elevator, out the building and towards my car, I opened her door for her and she smiled, pecking my cheek causing my to blush.

I walked over to the drivers and got in, then started driving down to the lake. A few minutes into the drive, I decided to be bold and placed my hand on her thigh, giving it a light squeeze, I looked at her and she was staring at my hand, biting her lip, and smiling. Score.

I ran my thumb over it and she grabbed my hand, I got scared that I went too far but she just interlaced our fingers together causing me to smile. I brought her hand up to my lips and kissed the back of her hand. She let out a content sounding sigh, rested her head against the seat and in the corner of my eye I saw her looking at me.

At a red light I turned to her.

"What?"

"Your side profile is amazing." She told me and I blushed.

I got my phone out and she snatched it from me.

"No texting and driving."

"But it's a red light."

"Doesn't matter Jauregui, it can wait."