40

Dinah POV:

I handed my phone to Andrea and she opened up the camera app.

"You ready?" She asked.

"As I'll ever be." She placed her hand on my shoulder and smiled at me.

"It'll all be okay, she really does like you." She told me and that made me smile and calmed my nerves down a bit.

I nodded and we both got out of the car and walked towards the front door, Andrea locked it and called out Mani's name.

"I'm in my room!" I heard her yell back and I couldn't help but smile like an idiot at hearing her voice in person for the first time.

"Come on." Drea said and we both walked up the stairs. She pressed record as we made it towards I guess Normani's room door. She knocked.

"Come in!" She said and Andrea opened the door and walked inside her room.

"Whose phone is that?" I heard Mani say and I giggled lightly.

"Mine." I said as I walked into view and the expression on her face was priceless.

"Hi baby." I said and she got up from her bed and quickly ran towards me. She wrapped her legs around my waist as she brought me in for a hug, I held her tightly and lightly started crying.

"What are you doing here?" She asked through her cries.

"I wanted to surprise you." I told her and she pulled away from my neck and cupped my face in her hands.

"You're here, you're actually here. This is real." She said and I giggled and nodded.

"I'm here babe." I told her and before I knew it I felt her soft lips on mine and I literally felt weak in the knees but I tried my hardest not to fall.

She pulled away I slowly opened my eyes.

"Wow." We both said at the same time and we giggled, then she hugged me again.

"I'll leave you girls to talk." We heard Andrea say as she handed me my phone.

"Leave the door open!" She yelled as she was walking down the stairs and I heard Normani groan which caused me to giggle again.

"Oh my god you are so freaking cute!" She said lifting her head back up.

"I know." I said flipping my hair which made her laugh.

"You're also a little shit!" She said getting down from me and hit my shoulder.

"Ow! Why'd you do that for?!" I asked rubbing my shoulder.

"For getting me all worried about you!" She said pouting.

"Awww, I'm sorry baby, I wanted it to be a surprise." I told her, walking up to her and wrapping my arms around her waist.

"Best surprise ever." She said before placing her lips back on mine.

"Your lips are so freaking soft, I could kiss you forever." I said as she pulled away and she giggled.

"Same goes for you babe." She told me and I blushed.

"Where's Presley?" I asked looking around, I would have thought she'd be here.

"My dad took her to the groomers, I was gonna take her but he told me he'd do it, which was weird because he never offers to but now I see why he did." She said smiling and looking up at me. I smiled and kissed her forehead.

She took my hand and lead me towards her bed, I laid down and she rested her head on my chest.

"Oh my god, I'm finally cuddling you." I said and she giggled.