80

Lauren POV:

I looked at the ring in my hand and let out a shaky breath. I'm so nervous. I still haven't planned how I'm gonna ask her but I'm still nervous as hell. Like, what if she thinks it's way too soon? Other people will. But I don't. I've never felt this way about anyone before and I'm sure I never will again, only for her. I want her for the rest of my days or as long as she'll have me.

I heard her coming so I quickly put the box back in my dresser.

"Baby, can you help me with breakfast?" She asked standing in the doorway of our bedroom.

"Okay princess." I said and I saw her smile.

"What?" I asked.

"Nothing." She wrapped her arms around my neck and placed her lips on.

"I love you." She said when she pulled away.

"I love you too. So much." I told her and the smile on her face was the cutest thing ever.

"Come on." She said taking my hand and lead us towards the kitchen.

"Where's Jake?" I asked her, not seeing the little boy sitting in front of the TV as usually would.

"He's with my aunt, and my dad's at work." She told me. Okay, so we're alone. Should I do it now? No. Later. Maybe, ugh I don't know!

"Laur you okay? You seem jittery."

"I'm fine baby."

"You sure?" She asked and I nodded.

"Okay."

*

After we finished cooking, and eating, I washed the dishes as Y/N went to go shower. I walked into the bathroom after I was done with the dishes and I could see her silhouette through the glass door.

I started undressing and got in with her, wrapping my arms around her waist from behind, making her jump a little.

"Jesus babe, don't do that!" She said turning around in my arms.

"Sorry princess." I said kissing her lips. She pulled me under the water and deepened the kiss, pulling away when air was needed.

"Turn around." She said and I did, feeling her fingers running through my hair, massaging shampoo into my scalp. I did the same to her, after we wash each other's body we got out and dried off.

You'd think we would have taken advantage of being home alone, but in all honesty I just wanted to hold her all day, and watch movies with her. We have other days to make love.

She put on a fresh pair of panties, some sweatpants and one of my shirts. I looked at her when I was done changing and I couldn't help but smile. She's so fucking beautiful and I'm so in love.

"What?" She asked when she caught me looking.

"Come here." I told her, she walked over to our bed and stood in front of me.

"I love you, you know that right?" I asked and she nodded.

"I love you too."

"I love you so much, and I can't think about being with someone else. I don't want to even think about that. Do you remember the first time we met?"

"How could I forget? It was one of the best days of my life." She told me and I couldn't help the smile that formed on my face.

"Same. I remember my heart skipping a beat when I looked up and saw the most beautiful girl in the world. I remember feeling things I've never felt before. I remember every little thing that happened between you and I. Our first kiss, our first time, everything. I remember seeing you wearing my clothes for the first time, thinking 'wow, this girl isn't my world, she's my fucking universe.'" I said and I saw tears starting to form in her eyes, as they were in mine.

"We've only been together for six months, we've had our ups and our downs, but that doesn't matter. I knew I wanted to spend the rest of my life with you the first week you agreed to being mine." I got up from the bed, and got down on one knee in front of her.

"Y/F/N, I love you with everything in me, and I want the world to know that you're mine forever, or for however long you'll have me, I hope that's forever. So, will you marry me?" I pulled the box out of my pocket that I got while she was changing.

She brought her hand up to her mouth and nodded.

"Yes, a million times yes!" She sobbed out and I quickly got up and wrapped my arms around her and she cried into my neck.

"I love you so much." She said through her tears.

"I love you too baby girl." I replied through mine.

I pulled away and slipped the ring onto her finger. She looked down at it and smiled.

"Do you like it?" I asked and she nodded.

"It's perfect."

"Just like you." I told her and she blushed. I leaned down and placed my lips on hers in a soft sweet kiss.

"I cant believe you're gonna be my wife." I said smiling with more tears streaming down my face.

"Y/N Jauregui. That sounds amazing." She said and I smiled more.

"From princess to my queen real quick." I said and she giggled.

I can't believe this is really happening.