90

Lauren POV:

"Lauren, sweetie it's time." My dad said coming into my room.

"Shit." I said and he laughed.

"You nervous?"

"You have no idea."

"I think you're forgetting that I'm married." He said as I grabbed my bouquet and I rolled my eyes.

"You know what I meant dad." I said and he laughed again.

"There's nothing to be nervous about mija, Y/N loves you very much and I know you love her." He told me.

"I do, I really do. So much." I said and he smiled.

"I'm so glad you've found the one. Even at such a young age."

"I know, I'm so lucky." I was too busy thinking about my beautiful bride to be, I didn't even notice that we were in front of the doors that lead to the ceremony.

"You ready?" He asked.

"As I'll ever be." The doors opened, and the melody of Here Comes The Bride started playing. I laced my arm with my dad's and we slowly walked down the aisle. Once we reached the alter, he kissed my head and let me go.

I turned to face the crowd and I couldn't help but smile at all of our friends and family. A few seconds later, the music started, and the doors opened again. My tears instantly fell as I saw Y/N walk out with her father. I know I had already seen her in her dress but god, I couldn't help it.

This girl is about to be my wife. A girl I met through a random group chat. A group chat that changed my life for the better.

When they reached the alter, her father kissed her head as well and I helped her up the steps. We faced each other and she was crying as well.

"I love you." I whispered.

"I love you too." She whispered back and I couldn't help the smile that spread across my face.

Dearly Beloved," our pastor started.

"... we are gathered here today in the presence of these witnesses, to join Y/F/N and Lauren Jauregui in matrimony commended to be honorable among all; and therefore is not to be entered into lightly but reverently, passionately, lovingly and solemnly. Into this - these two persons present now come to be joined. If anyone can show just cause why they may not be joined together - let them speak now or forever hold their peace..."

"If any of y'all say something you gonna have to square up." We heard Dinah say and everyone started laughing.

"I'm being serious." She said and everyone quieted down.

"Okay, ladies, I know you've prepared your own vows. Lauren, you may start." He said and I took a deep breath.

"Y/N, baby. I know we've only been together for a few months, but in those few months you have completely changed my life. I'm much happier and healthier than I was before I met you. I remember the first time I spent the night at your place, well, now our place. We watched movies all night until you fell asleep in my arms. I just laid there, admiring how beautiful you are, how content you looked, and how perfect you fit in my arms. That's the moment I realized you were not my world, but my universe. And we weren't even together yet at the time. I think a part of me always knew that you were the one. Even when you kept shooting me down because you thought you were straight. But eventually I won your heart, and that's the greatest prize anyone could ever receive. You're my everything princess, and I can't wait to spend the rest of forever with you." By now tears were streaming down both of our faces.

"Y/N." the pastor said and she started.

"Laur, I never thought that I would be standing here, with you about to be Mrs. Jauregui. Especially after what we went through last month. I remember being so terrified that I was never going to be able to see you again, I was afraid that I'd have to forget about you. But you can't forget about a love like ours. We've been through so much but yet here we are. I love you so much, and I'll never love anyone else as much as I love you. You're my everything baby. I can't wait until I get to wake up in your arms every morning, I already do that but now it's going to be forever. You're stuck with me," Everyone laughed at part including me.

"I'm never going to let you go, not again. Because if I ever did, I'd lose a big part of me. I love you so much and I can't wait to spend forever with you too."

"That was very beautiful ladies."

"My yacht!" We heard Dinah shout while sniffling and we all laughed louder than before, even our pastor.

Once the laughter died down he spoke again.

"Okay, the rings please." He said and Y/N's little brother handed us the rings.

"Thanks bud." I told him and he smiled.

"Do you Lauren take Y/N to be your wife, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death do y'all part?"

"I do." I said I slipped the ring on her finger.

"And do you Y/N take Lauren to be your wife, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death do y'all part?"

"I do." She said she slipped the ring on my finger.

"By the power of the state of Florida, I now pronounce you wife and wife, y'all may now kiss." He said and I instantly crashed my lips onto my wife's lips. Everyone started cheering but I blocked it out as I got lost in kissing Y/N. We pulled away after a few more seconds, and I leaned my forehead against hers.

"I love you." I said.

"I love you too, so much." She replied and kissed me again.

I can't believe this actually just happened.

~~~~~~~

Few more chapters and this story comes to an end. 😪