70

Smut

Lauren POV:

It's been like three days since I moved out and I'm honestly miserable. Yeah, Camila and her family are great but I miss Y/N. I miss falling asleep and waking up with her in my arms. This just hurts so much. She left me on read so I guess she's gone back to her place. I've tried going over to see her but I know that's not a good idea. Everything just really sucks and I'm so unhappy, but I know finally meeting the rest of the girls will change my mind.

Speaking of which, Camila and I are on our way to the airport right now. It's five in the morning and we're both tired as fuck but we can just go back and sleep after we get the girls. And I know Camila wants to finally be able to cuddle with Ally. I'm so excited for them to finally meet.

"We're here!" She sing sang, cutting my thoughts short. She parked and we both got out, walking to where the girls will come out.

"You nervous?" I asked her.

"You have no idea." She said letting out a breath.

"I kinda do." I said smiling sadly, remembering how I felt when I was about to meet Y/N.

"I'm sorry Lo." She said rubbing my back.

"It's fine. I don't wanna think about her right now. I'm just excited to meet the girls."

"Me too!" She said jumping up and down. I don't know how she's so energetic this early in the morning.

"How much longer until their flight?" I asked and she pulled out her phone.

"Twenty minutes. Oh my god. Hold on, I'll be right back." She said running off and leaving me awkwardly standing there by myself. I didn't even have my phone so I couldn't play a game.

I sat down and played with the strings on my sweater, humming random tunes until Camila finally came back with a bouquet of flowers, and a teddy bear.

"Awww that is too cute!" I said and she blushed.

"Do you think she'll like it?" She asked sheepishly.

"I'm sure she'll love it Camz." I told her and she smiled. She sat down next to me, and kept fidgeting with her fingers.

"Camila, everything's gonna be fine. You have nothing to worry about."

"I know, it's just that we've been together for six months and, our seven months is coming up, so this will be our first anniversary together and I barely have any time to plan on what to do and-" I cut her off by placing my hand over her mouth.

"I'm more than sure that you could take her to McDonalds or some shit and she'll have the greatest time of her life, because she's with you. We both know Ally doesn't really care for all that flash, the simplest thing will make her happy." I said and she let out a breath.

"Okay, you're right. But do you have any ideas on what I should do?"

"Waffle House." I said and we both started laughing.

"I can't believe I didn't think of that."

"Flight 1432 (😛) from Houston, Texas has now landed." We heard, people started coming out and we stood up.

"Give me your phone." I told her.

"What? Why? No!"

"Chill, just give me the damn phone Camila."

"Okay, okay." She handed me her phone and I opened the camera up. I have to record this.

Camila stood on her tippy toes, looking over everyone until her eyes finally landed on Ally who was on Dinah's back, piggy-back style. I pressed record and started laughing. Ally finally saw Camila and told Dinah to put her down. She did and Ally started running towards Camila and nearly tackled her into a hug.