Sibella

Tegan's P.O.V
October 2012

~~~

Today, the boys are in Leyton and they are taking me out to a restaurant called Sibella.

I put on blue overalls, an olive green long sleeved shirt and my black converse. I pull my hair in a low ponytail and brush my teeth. I smile at myself in the mirror. Some days, I have to remind myself what Mrs. Fisher told me.

I am chuffed to see the boys again. I had so much to tell them about what I've been doing with Mrs. Fisher and Oliver. I was getting a start on the piano! I could play "Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star" and "Ode to Joy".

It's been barmy to see girls at school wearing shirts with the boys on them or posters hanging in their lockers. I didn't have any girl friends at school, so I never talked about them there. They were my friends and I wanted to keep our friendship private.

The boys arrived in a vehicle with three rows. I sat in one of the middle seats and Niall sat in the other. Louis was driving and Harry was sitting in the passenger seat. Liam and Zayn in the back row.

Seated in Sibella, we decided on eating from the buffet. It was lovely to catch up with them. Louis and Zayn told me about their girlfriends. I teased Harry that he must be upset to lose Louis to a lass. Harry nudged my shoulder, shaking his head.

"Tegan, we've got a bit of a big idea." Liam begins, turning the tone of the conversation more serious.

"Tell me. I can take it." I promise, taking a bite of salad.

"We've been doing some work, applying to be foster parents. We applied in September and it can take four to six months for the process to be completed and approved. We are moving into a flat all together. We thought, that maybe if you'd like, you could move in with us. Of course, if you'd prefer to stay with Mrs. Marjorie Willis an remain friends, we understand."

"You don't have to answer on the spot. This was just our idea." Zayn assures me.

"No matter what you choose, we will always be by your side. We will always be your proper friends." Louis promises.

"I hate to ask this, but why me?" I hesitate, looking down at my plate of food.

"You're brilliant!" Louis pats my shoulder.

"This is already a bit of a soggy cheese on toast moment, so might as well. In such a short amount of time, you have been able to change our perspectives significantly. Effortlessly, you have reminded us to focus on wellness, relationships and be authentic, compassionate people. Meeting you has made a difference in all our lives and we want to make one in your's."

~~~

And scene!

~Tyson

1.26.16