fml

Tegan's P.O.V
September 2013

~~~

"Did you see the boys' interview?" Romeo welcomes himself into my room.

"No,"

It's strange how our dynamic has changed. Before, I would've been furious if he came in. Granted, before, he'd never be visiting me in my room for any reason.

Romeo invites himself further in, laying down next to me on my bed. He sets his laptop down in front of us, a YouTube video queued.

On the screen behind the lads, is a photograph of us all in the photo booth at their premiere.

"For quiet some time, fans have been speculating your relationship with this young girl. You've all done a job of keeping her private though." The interviewer pries.

The boys all grin, shaking their heads.

"So, we are wondering since you finally appeared publicly with her, if we could get a proper introduction?" The interview asks.

The thing about interviewers, is they are always fully aware when they're being a bit cheeky and nosy.

"I reckon I guess we can speak up about her?" Liam looks at the others. "This isn't a secret, as she has a public Twitter. Her name is Tegan. We met her about a year ago through Simon, who knew someone close to her."

"Yeah, she's really easy to get on with. We're a bit protective because we know how overwhelming this scene can be." Niall speaks up, his elbows resting on his knees.

"She's been gettin out there a bit more with us. It's been a very drastic life change for her." Harry states.

"Oh, I'm sure! I'm sure. Tell us about her. I know there's still millions of questions everyone is dying to know." The interviewer crosses one leg over the other.

"She is the kind of girl who is always smiling, and loves to laugh. Kind of like Niall here." Louis pats Niall's knee.

Niall straightens up, looking around and smiling.

"She's strange yet creative, two really rare human qualities to see connected together." Zayn compliments.

"She can take a hard time, which gets us along well. I give her a hard time and she dishes it right back. We have a bit of banter usually." Louis rests both his hands on his knees, nodding.

"Liam's got this really strong insistence upon being the good guy." Harry holds his fist out, gesturing. "I've always got to be a bit of the bad cop you can say."

The interviewer and audience laughs. Harry throws his hand up, smacking it on his leg and shaking his head.

"Tegan sounds lovely." The interviewer agrees. "I'd love to bring her on the show!"

"What!?" I scream, flying upward from laying on my stomach.

"Chill," Romeo grabs my arm, pulling me back down.

"Be on the telly? That's something I never could've imagined." I clarify.

"Well, you haven't got it yet, so relax."