Dishonor on you!

Tegan's P.O.V
May 2013

~~~

Romeo Fitzroy and I study on the roof.

Every single time, he gives up early. We lay down and small talk or argue. Things have been feeling different though. I felt less inclined to pick a fight with him.

I lay on my stomach, propped up by my
elbows and resting my chin in the palm of my hands. Romeo shoves his schoolwork back in his book bag. After, he scoots closer to me. I slightly shift towards the opposite direction.

"So how is it since they left? Do you miss them?"

I glance at him, his position mirroring mine. Instead his eyes were staring off in front of us, watching the colours change in the sky.

"Why are you asking?" I squint my eyes.

"Just making bloody small talk, Swallows. Calm down."

"It's fine," I answer. "It's been fine without them.

"My mum talks about that Niall boy now."

"I'm glad they ran into each other again."

"I'll admit, he seems like an okay guy." He gives in. "Has he ever hurt you?"

"What?" I inquire. "Uh, no, none of them have ever hurt me."

"Don't think I care about you or anything." Romeo clarifies.

I half chuckle, sarcastically, shaking my head.

"You don't always got to be such an arse."

"I want to keep our dynamic in check. You being my tutor doesn't make me think any better of you."

"You are so ungrateful." I roll my eyes.

"Really?" He turns his head to me.

Looking directly into my eyes, he knocks twice on the roof.

"I'm ungrateful?" He inquires.

Feeling shitty now, I look away from him.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean it like-" I begin.

"Oh, trust me, Tegan," He laughs, un- humorlessly. "I don't need to hear an apology from you. I'm fully aware of your inability to be sensitive or considerate."

"Truly Romero Fitzroy, I'd just like you to tell me what the hell I did to you." I throw my head back, groaning. "I get it, you hate me, but please for the love of God, ease my wonders and just spit it out. Tell me what I did."

"You," he hesitates.

I look at him, waiting.

"You make me wonder." He looks into my eyes. "You and Nathan, it - you make me wonder -"

"What does Nathan have to do-"

Romeo reaches his hand out, cupping my cheek, then leaning his head in. My lips parted, he turns his head slightly. Are lips touch for longer than I expect. My eyes stay open, unsure of what I want.

Quickly, he separates his face from mine, rolling over, grabbing his his backpack, then climbing down the ladder without saying a word.

Romeo Fitzroy just kissed me on his roof.

~~~

DO YOU SHIP IT OR NAH?

What about Nathan and Tegan?

Remember, Nathan is Tegan's little footy buddy.

so team Rogan, or team Tethan?

this was a really short update, maybe if you guys get lucky I'll update again later. lol, I'm not even clever. there will be an update later!

~Tyson is The Coolest