Epilogue

13 Months Later

Tegan's P.O.V
December 31st, 2014

~~~

"Dear me,

Today is December 31st, 2014. I haven't journaled in thirteen months, so I've got a load to catch up on.

After the Take Me Home Tour ended, the lads and I moved back to London. Romeo and his siblings stayed in Paris with Adelaide.

2014 has been a barmy year. It started off rather bold when Harry went skiing in California with Kendall Jenner. Zayn and Perrie went to Disneyland in Paris. Niall had knee surgery. Liam got his driver's license.

On the other hand, sadly, Louis's grandmother passed away, but happily, his mum had twins!

The lads won two brits.

In March, their rehearsals picked up again. This time, I was also rehearsing with Romeo. Simon actually had us hold off our EP for a bit.

April, they started tour again. Romeo and I accompanied them, singing some more covers. It was a bit exciting. We matured our content a bit, straying away from like Disney Duets.

I turned fourteen!

Liam, Louis, Harry and Niall all played in a charity footy match. That was brilliant to watch!

Horribly, a video of Louis and Zayn smoking weed was leaked to the press. That was forgotten in a couple months though. In July, I got to attend Lou's mum's wedding in Manchester with the lads minus Zayn.

Romeo was home visiting his new house. His mum got back from Belgium after almost a year. I don't know her exact diagnosis or treatment, but it all healed now, which is a massive relief.

The lads celebrated their four year anniversary. A couple months pass, we had our two year anniversary.

Romeo turned fifteen, which was massive for him.

In October, tour ended. We all settled back in London. The lads travel a lot still, going off to visit their families or girlfriends.

After tour, Romeo and I took his siblings on a getaway to Florida. Niall accompanied us.

They had an album release in November, so the EP released.

They've gained massive amounts of tattoos in the last year. There's loads of award shows. I've been to some, but not all.

As for Linguini and Adelaide. Linguini started his own cooking show, and it ended up being pretty successful. He got to work with a lot of really well known cooks, like Rachel Ray.

It took a couple months to convince Adelaide to leave Paris. Eventually, she got an apartment in London.

My stylist, Pen, left the makeup team and started going to university to get her teaching degree. However, Penelope and Liam are undeniably in love, although they aren't married yet. Soon they'll welcoming their very own twins into the world! That's right, Penelope is three months pregnant!

One Direction is still incredibly successful, and I'm still known as their little sister. Everyone is doing really great, life couldn't be better!

~~~

this has been real guys

holy, crap

there is definitely going to be a sequel!

thank you all so much for reading, voting, & commenting! you guys are the best!

I hope to see you all reading the sequel!

~Lighting McQueen