Othello

Tegan's P.O.V
April 2013

~~~

"There is no way in heck I'm tutoring Romeo Fitzroy." I shake my head, sitting in front of my English teacher.

"Tegan, you're brilliant! You've understood the material quicker than most students. Plus, this will give you the opportunity to make a new friend. After all, you're still new to our school." She attempts you persuade me. "Romeo's mum insists on getting him a tutor, before school ends, to help him pass this final test."

"I'll have to talk to-"

"I already emailed Adelaide praising your brilliance. I mentioned the chance you could tutor and she was over the moon!"

I do not want to be at Romeo Fitzroy's house three days a week for the rest of the year. Even if there's only three weeks of school left.

"Alrighty then," I plaster my best artificial smile.

Relieved, she hands me a schedule of our sessions and the material we need to go over.

Dreadfully, I walk out of the school building. Niall is picking me up in Adelaide's car.

They're staying in a hotel, but they haven't seemed to be able to stay away from the penthouse for more than eighteen hours.

"Unbelievable," I groan, throwing myself into the passenger's seat. "Me tutoring Romeo Bloody Fitzroy. Truly sounds like trouble in paradise."

Immediately, Niall bursts out laughing.

"Do you perhaps have a crush on this little, Romeo Fitz-what was it?"

"Fitzroy," I correct him. "Also, not a chance, leppy! How could I have a crush on him?"

"Fitzroy, that sounds so familiar to me. I'll have to give me mum a rink." He ponders.

I can't believe I was going to be spending my Wednesday afternoon at Romeo Fitzroy's house.

~~~

I type Romeo's address in my phone. Niall is driving me there. I've just eaten supper and now I'm going to his house to study. On a school night, how unbelievable.

We arrive in a completely transformer environment of our small suburb. A side I've Paris I've never witnessed.

"Uh, Niall I don't think we're in the right neighborhood." My eyebrows furrow together.

"Check the address on the paper again." He instructs, keeping his eyes on the road.

I pull the paper out of my pocket and compare it to the address in my phone.

"It's the same one." I tell him.

We enter an park of mobile homes.

"This is it!" Niall chirps, turning his car off in front of a cream coloured short home.

At the same time, Niall and I open our doors stepping out. I lift my sunglasses up from over my eyes, squinting at the home.