This Is Us

Tegan's P.O.V
August 2013

~~~

Today is the world premiere of This is Us at Leicester Square in London.

Last night I flew the almost six hour flight with Romeo and Harry. Adelaide is staying with the Littles. The other lads flew the day before us. 

This will be my largest and obviously most formal appearance next to the lads. I'm extremely nervous. Twitter is already overwhelming enough. I feel really powerless in this situation though. Nonetheless, I'm buzzing to go to the premiere.

We watched the film a couple days ago. I appeared maybe twice. They began filming at the beginning of the year in Tokyo. I'm seen in the background while backstage at the O2 arena and another time in Barcelona.

I adjust the pink blazer over my shoulders. As this is first formal appearance, I chose my outfit carefully. With help from Harry, I decided on a plain white shirt tucked into light pink fitted suit pants with a matching pink blazer. At the neck of my white shirt is a pink bow.

While on the plane, Harry painted my nails sparkly silver to match my silver slip on shoes.

After one final examination, I exit from Harry and I's hotel room to the living space connecting the bedrooms.

The room is cramped with the lads, Romeo, Eleanor, Perrie alongside her band and Louis's family.

I rush through the room, grabbing Perrie's shoulders.

"Perrie," my voice cracks, slightly.

She spins around facing me. She's wearing the most beautiful beige dress covered in black lace.

"You look breathtaking!" I swear.

"Thank you dearly, hun! You look very sophisticated while staying Teegs!" She winks.

"Let me see your ring!" I insist.

A bit ago, Zayn had proposed to her. The idea came as a shock to me, but of course I support his decisions. Marriage is a rather massive commitment, but their relationship has always been lovely.

I hold her hand, examining the ring.

"Romeo, you look so cute!" Perrie says.

I lift my head up, facing Romeo. When my eyes take in his appearance, my jaw literally drops to the ground.

He is dressed in a light grey suit with thin white vertical strips. The top is unbuttoned, revealing a white button up shirt. His summer glow shining obnoxiously well today. His ebony hair grown out, curling slightly. Romeo flashes Perrie a smile, his braces not at all taking away from the fact he is one hot piece of toast.

"Thanks, Perrie. You look incredible!" He reaches over, giving her a small hug.

As they let go, his eyes finally glance towards me. Immediately, his eyes widen, but quickly he covers it up by scratching the back of his neck. I turn my head quickly, noticing the rest of the lads entering the area.

"Tegan! What are you fooling around for? We've got a premiere to attend, get ready!" Louis fails miserably at pretending to be furious.