Chapter 11 - Shopping For Dresses

Aubrey's P.O.V

"I have an amazing idea!" Danielle said randomly in the silence. Everyone - including me, Emily, Samantha, and Danica - looked over at Danielle curiously.

"What idea?" Danica asked the question we were all probably thinking.

"Plan Avenge Emily!" She said with a huge smile.

I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion. "Don't you usually avenge people if they were killed by someone?" I asked.

"Yea...I'm not following." Samantha said.

Danielle rolled her eyes at us. "Okay I'll rename it then since you guys wanna be such vocab Nazi's. Plan Make-Chase-Jealous." She explained.

Emily's eyes widened as she realized what Danielle meant by her devious little plan. "No! No, no, no, no, no. I am not going to be apart of this! If Chase doesn't want me then he doesn't want me." She said.

Danielle rolled her eyes. "Then I guess you're willing to have the thought of Chase with other girls for the rest of your life." She said with a sigh. Oh, she's good.

Emily growled and we all smirked at her. When she saw the looks on our faces she realized what she had done and blushed. "Okay fine! What's the plan?" She said giving in.

"Before we start may I point out how easy that was to convince her? I am one persuasive person." Danielle said proudly.

Emily scowled. "Just tell me your idea before I change my mind." She said.

"Okay, okay sheesh." She said with the roll of her eyes. "Tomorrow there's going to be the annual Alpha ball that we host every year in honor of our father." She explained.

I rolled my eyes. I had forgotten about the Alpha Appreciation Ball. My father was such a narcissistic bastard who loved himself. He even had the audacity to host a ball all about himself every year. Honestly, I don't even know how he's not married to himself. I'm sure if that was a possibility he would.

"Chase is going to be at said ball since he's gonna be the next Alpha, he's the oldest, the Alpha's son, and he doesn't really have a choice basically. My plan is to doll you up and make you the prettiest girl there! When he sees you he won't be able to keep his eyes - maybe even his hands - off of you, but what you will do is ignore him and flirt with some cute mateless guy. Then he - being the jealous and protective Alpha that he is - will rip you away from said nameless guy, make out with you, and force you to carry his pups." She said.

"P-pups?" Emily said while stuttering.

"Yes, pups." She said.

I smirked. "I always wanted to be an auntie." I said looking over at Emily.

Danielle gasped. "Saame!!"

I laughed when Emily blushed before glaring at Danielle and I. "There will be no pups of any kind anytime soon." She said.

"We'll see what Chase has to say about that when he sees in you in your amazing dress that we still haven't bought for you." Danica said with a smirk.

We all laughed and Emily blushed.

"Hey you guys be quiet! Chase still lives in the same house as us you know." I said with a scowl. "We have the element of surprise as our advantage, and we can't blow our cover." I said.

"Yea, you're right, but we gotta find the dress today. Dress shopping is a long process. Along the way we'll buy dresses for ourselves as well." Samantha said enthusiastically.