Chapter 15 - Devin

Chapter 15 - Devin

Aubrey's P.O.V

"Um...what?" Emily asked looking very confused.

I was pulled out of my thoughts, and I turned back to Emily. Shit, I didn't mean to say that out loud.

"Nothing...I'm just trying to see if I remember any one with that description." I explained to her, pretending to think.

"Um...no...I don't think I know any guy like that; your description was pretty vague though." I pointed out.

"But you asked if the person smoked cigarettes as if you had a clue as to who the person was..." She pointed out.

Well we got an observant one over here...

"You obviously haven't met any of the acquaintances I've hung out with in the past." I began. I say acquaintances because one I haven't heard from those people in months and two, I know damn well if anything happened to me it wouldn't affect their lives. "Most of them smoke. I was just trying to narrow it down."

The fact that these lies were flowing so easily out of my mouth was scaring me a bit to be honest...

"Oh, well that's all I had to say. He was probably just some weirdo who crashed the party." She said with the roll of her eyes. "But the girls and I are gonna watch a movie. Wanna join us?"

"Um, what movie?" I asked cautiously. If Danielle's picking the movie, then we'd probably be watching some sappy shit like The Notebook or The Fault In Our Stars or something.

"No Danielle is not picking the movie, we forbid her from doing so." Emily said as if she could read my exact thoughts.

I smiled brightly. "Then count me fucking in." I said before hopping off my bed.

Emily and I walked down stairs to find Samantha and Danica arguing over which movie to watch, and Danielle sitting on the couch with a pout on her face.

"Okay, somebody tell this bitch that we are fucking watching The Perks Of Being A Wallflower!" Danica exclaimed as soon as she noticed our presence.

Samantha scowled at Danica before turning towards Emily and I. "Excuse this hoe, she meant to say we're watching Deadpool."

"I honestly don't care which movie we watch." Emily shrugged. "I'm gonna go make the popcorn." She announced before leaving me with the bickering teenage girls.

"I vote for Deadpool!" I announced with the raise of my hand.

"I cannot believe this," Danica said in disbelief. "I'm being betrayed by my own sister!" She said overdramatically.

"Well I'm her best friend!" Samantha counter-argued.

"I'm her blood sister! Blood is thicker than water!" Danica said matter-of-factly.

"And our bond can never be broken! I know some chessy quotes too bitch, what's your point?"

The two continued to argue, and I rolled my eyes before putting the Deadpool movie in the CD player.