Chapter 13 - He's Coming Back

Emily's P.O.V

"Mine." He growled possessively.

Fuck.

Dammit I'm turning into Aubrey!

Speaking of Aubrey, from the corner of my eye I could see her slowly advancing towards us. I was afraid that if I were to look over at Aubrey completely he'd get even more pissed, so I just watched her from the corner in my eye.

I also noticed some pack officials walking towards us. One of them had a syringe in their hands. Oh. I thought.

I quickly brought all of my attention back to Chase...or well the wolf half of Chase. He was still in his human form, but I could tell that (obviously) his wolf had taken over.

I carressed his cheeks with both of my hands. "Yes Chase, I'm yours. No one else's okay?" I whispered reassuringly to him. I felt his body relaxing, and I planted a soft kiss on his lips before one of the pack officials plunged the syringe into his arm. His eyes turned back into their original color before they shut. He fell into the arms of the pack official before being dragged away.

I shouldn't feel guilty right? I mean after all he was the one who indirectly rejected me. He's the one who was all over that other girl. I shouldn't feel guilty about anything! But there's still a small part of me that knows that it's my fault my mate is being dragged away in an unconscious state. I'm the reason why he lost control of his wolf. Damn me and my conflicting emotions. I thought.

Aubrey finally made it to me and placed a comforting hand on my shoulder. My gaze switched over to her, and she had a smirk on her face. "Well our plan totally worked." She said with a proud look on her face.

I let out a laugh and shook my head. "Where's Bryan? Is he okay?" I asked concerningly. I feel so bad! I'm the reason why he's hurt in the first place.

Aubrey laughed. "The doof's alright, he's in the pack infirmary relishing in the fact that Danielle is acting like his perfect little nurse." She said rolling her eyes. "He's perfectly fine though. Asshole." She muttered.

I giggled. "I totally ship them though." I said with a smile.

Aubrey let out a sigh before she too was smiling. "Same." She said and we bursted out into giggles. We are such fangirls. I thought.

"Well I'm gonna go check on Chase, make sure he's alright." I said pointing a thumb in the direction that the unconscious Alpha was dragged to.

Aubrey rolled her eyes at me. "Just a few hours ago he didn't even consider you as his mate Emily. I know we had this whole plan to get you guys together, but you better not jump into his arms so quickly. No matter how inviting they may seem. You gotta make him beg for your forgiveness and get on his knees so he can get a piece of you. You have to make him regret even thinking about rejecting your ass." She said fiercly.

I blushed a deep shade of red before nodding my head in understanding. I gave her a hug. "Thanks for everything Aubrey. If it wasn't for you and the girls-"

She smirked. "Don't worry bout it Em. Now go make sure your doofus of a mate is okay." She said.

I gave her one last bright smile before spinning around in my heels and quickly going after my mate.

Aubrey's P.O.V

I watched as Emily practically ran out of the ballroom to go find Chase. Even after the bullshit he put her through she still cares about him. That asshole. He doesn't deserve an amazing girl like Emily. I thought.