Chapter 12 - The Alpha Appreciation Ball

Aubrey's P.O.V

"Okay everyone!!!" Danica shouted.

"Bitch, we are all in the same room! Why in the name of hell are you yelling??" I asked her annoyed.

She smirked. "Oh I know, I just wanted to annoy you."

I rolled my eyes. "Well you did a pretty damn good job at that." I muttered.

Danielle rolled her eyes. "What she wanted to say was: everyone get your asses upstairs so we can get ready and have," She started to whisper. "Plan Make-Chase-Jealous," She spoke at her normal volume. "begin!"

We were all laying around in the living room munching on snacks that we found in the cabinets.

I groaned. "But I'm not done with my Munchies!" I whined.

Danielle glared at me. "Your munchies will still be here when you get back."

I glared at Samantha who smirked at me in return. "Some people in this house can't be trusted with my food."

Samantha pulled an innocent face and slapped a hand over her chest. "Whatever do you mean?"

I rolled my eyes. "I'll be taking my Munchies with me."

Danielle gave me a blank look. "No one said you couldn't bring the damn thing with you."

"Oh. Well I'm bringing it, so that's the end of this discussion." I said finally.

Danielle and Samantha rolled their eyes at me. "Let's just go already so we can doll up Ms. Thang over there." Danielle said.

"Ms. Thang?" Emily asked amused.

"Ms. Sweet Thang." Danielle said with a wink. We all let out a laugh before going up the stairs. When we reached the top of the stairs we were met with Chase. Joy.

We had an awkward stare down before Chase eyes started to linger towards Emily. She blushed and looked down at her feet and I growled.

"Move out of the way Chase and make sure those eyes of yours don't wander." I said with a glare.

He rolled his eyes at me. "Whatever." He said coldy before bumping shoulders with me and walking down the stairs. I rolled my eyes although the action did sting. Me and Chase never had fights that lasted this long, and I secretely missed him. I didn't let it show though and instead threw daggers at him with my eyes.

"Come on." I said finally before storming into my room.

"You okay?" Danica asked.

"Nothing I can't handle." I said with a sigh. "Let's just get ready for this damn ball okay?"

Everyone began getting ready. Emily was wearing a light purple gown that had dark purple diamonds sprinkled over her breasts and waist that she got with dark purple heels. Danielle was wearing a pink gown with a single strap and a diamond belt that she got with silver heals. Danica was wearing a yellow gown with a collar that had diamonds running down from the collar to the sides of her breast and ruffles on her waist, accompanied with nude heels. Samantha decided to opt out of wearing a gown and instead got a short, white dress with a silver shoulder plate thing that was covered in silver embellishments...I don't even know how to describe it but it's really cute. She's also wearing it with white pumps. Last but certainly not least, I was wearing a red gown with a ruffled strap and regular strap that had silver embellishments on the side that my red train was connected to.

[A/N: Dresses in the media. Which dress would you wear to the Alpha Appreciation Ball??]

To sum it all up, we all looked hot, but Emily was defintely killing it with her stunning dress. Chase is going to have heart palpations when he sees her.