All Words Following Because

"First step—Convince her that my humanity is still off.. That my run-in with our mother had no effect and I wanna keep the party going." Stefan stated as we stood in the parlor.

"Oh, Look at that. Saint Stefan has a plan." Damon replied smirking. "Let me guess, whoever is holding the kitten gets to talk about their feelings." He added and I rolled my eyes at him.

"Torture her until she breaks." Stefan corrected and I flickered my eyes to him seeing his on mine before I looked away again.

"Sold." Damon added nodding in amusement.

"So do I need to remind you two that the last time Caroline thought that we were trying to flip her humanity switch back on, she went on a killing spree?" I asked furrowing my eyebrows in annoyance.

"Well, she's not gonna find out this time." Stefan reassured emotionless and Damon turned to me.

"See? He'll be convincing." He added smirking at me and I crossed my arms over my chest.

"Fine." I nodded shrugging. "But let's just say that she does believe you.. How do you know she's even going to want to see you again?" I asked raising my eyebrow.

"Oh, she'll wanna see him." Damon said from behind me.

"Damon. Shut up." Stefan stated in annoyance and I rose my eyebrow.

"It's a bit of a tricky bet for you isn't it, brother? I mean, she's gonna be expecting a lot." He added and I widened my eyes.

"Wait, did you and Caroline-" I started but Damon cut me off.

"Have sex? Yup." Damn replied smirking behind me and I furrowed my eyebrows at Stefan.

"And this is after she flipped her switch?" I asked shaking my head in disbelief.

"It's not how I wanted it to go down but that's how it went so can we just change the subject now?" Stefan asked in annoyance and Damon and I laughed, shaking our heads at him harder.

"Okay.. Sore subject." I sighed after I came under control. "So what do we do after you earn her trust again?" I asked raising an eyebrow.

"Drain her blood. Make her weak and then bombard her of everything that she used to care about and still does. Memories of who she was, her friendships, her mom.. Did you bring it?" Stefan asked looking behind us to see Elena who walked towards us.

"Yes." She nodded, pulling out an envelope and handing it to Stef.

"What is that?" Damon and I asked at the same time.

"Caroline got rid of everything in her former life.. Her mom had sent this letter intending it to be arrived after she died, which it did but Caroline had already flipped her switch." Elena pointed out and I slowly nodded.

"It could work." Stefan stated and I laughed.

"Sure. Unless she wants sexy Stefan time instead of an assault on memory lane." I countered smirking.

"I'm not gonna let that happen." Stefan reassured us and I rolled my eyes knowing the truth.

-Three days Later-

I walked down the hall of the hotel that Caroline and Stefan were being kept in. Stefan completed his task of getting her to trust him and Damon showed up at the door, shooting them with vervain pallets—Starvation has begun. I sighed almost getting to their door before I saw Joe sitting on Alaric's lap as they made out in the hall and I quickly stopped in my tracks before looking away. "Oh, um, ahem." I stated, clearing my throat loudly and they both turned towards me embarrassed as hell.