One way or another

-Today-

I slowly sighed sitting up and seeing Damon through the rear knew mirror as he drove. I turned to see a man with his head on the window and I rose my eyebrow before remembering it was Stefan. I slowly sighed as Damon turned to him furrowing his eyebrows before putting his hand under his nose to make sure he was breathing. "Stefan." Damon stated nudging him. "Hey, Stef." Damon added before Stefan slowly moved turning to him and groaned slowly sighing.

"Oh, what happened?" Stefan asked and I rose my eyebrow at his voice.. It was much deeper off of the phone.

"Well, I pulled your ass out of the snow, you ate donuts and then you puked blood all over my nice, clean car." Damon replied and I rose my eyebrow.

"I was asleep for all of that?" I asked in disappointment and I smirked at Stefan.

"You said everything hurt.. So I got you everything." Damon stated before he put a bag of medicine on Stefan's lap.

"Head stuff, throat stuff, stomach stuff." I said nodding at him before he sighed.

"Where are we?" Stefan asked and I turned to Damon.

"On our way to Memphis. Valerie got a line on your real body." Damon replied and I slowly sighed nodding.

"The one with the nice hair." I added scrunching my nose up at the curly batted head.

"How did my real body end up in Memphis?" Stefan asked and Damon slowly sighed.

"Know what? Long story.. Why don't you just focus on staying alive, okay?" Damon said eyeing Stefan. "Sit back, relax, find your happy place. Chug one of those five hour energy things, maybe with a cough syrup chaser." Damon added and I sighed at him before Stefan puked up blood inside of the medicine bag and I shook my head running my hand through my hair. "Okay.. Plan B." Damon stated before pulling off of the road and dialing a number into his phone.

"What are you doing?" I asked in annoyance at him as Stefan eyed his brother confused.

"911, what's your emergency?" An operator stated on the other side of the phone.

"Damon, I can't go to a hospital." Stefan stated slowly breathing and Damon sighed in annoyance hanging up the phone. "Marty Hammond got loaded and crashed a bus full of kids. There's an interstate manhunt going on." Stefan stated shaking his head.

"Don't worry, brother. I'm not taking you to a hospital.. I'm bringing the hospital to us." Damon stated and I rose my eyebrow at him.
~~~~

I stood outside of the ambulance that Damon got near us and I watched as Ric pulled up before the ambulance doors opened revealing Damon. "I had to improvise. The over-the-counter stuff wasn't working." Damon stated before turning and looking at the two paramedics who were working on Stefan. "That's Frank and that's Sully." Damon stated and the paramedics looked up at Rid nodding. "I've asked them very politely that Marty stays alive, and if he doesn't, then I will cut their thumbs off and feed them to the squirrels." Damon stated loudly so the men could hear and I slowly sighed.

"Meanwhile, us three will go hunt down the sociopath that has taken residence in my boyfriend and then Valerie will jam his real soul-" I started before Damon rose his eyebrow confused.

"Where's the witch?" Damon asked and Ric slowly nodded.

"She's at a motel off Route seventy. Prepping for the spell." Ric replied and I nodded at him.

"Prepping for the spell, what does that even mean? What could she possibly have to prep?" Damon asked in annoyance and I sighed at him.

"I guess it's a little more complicated that that. At any rate, she managed to do a locator spell on the serial killer in Stefan's body. His name's Ambrose. Turns out he's held up in a frat house near Memphis college." Ric stated and I slowly nodded.