Worth My Time

Happy Thursday, you beautiful motherfuckas ;)

I watched as Caroline moved slightly in bed before she smiled and turned over to see Bonnie and I and she screamed sitting up. "Bonnie-Mariana!" Caroline yelled and we laughed.

"You are engaged! We are celebrating. First we're gonna drink too much champagne, and then we're going to take you wedding dress shopping." Bonnie stated grabbing a bottle of champagne as Caroline grabbed a sweater.

"WE know it's a little early but you're going to try on thousands of wedding dresses before you find the perfect one, so we may as well start now." I stated shrugging as Bonnie nodded.

"Guys, Look, I love you and this is amazing but you don't have to put on a happy face for me right now." Caroline stated eyeing both of us and I rolled my eyes.

"We're not putting it on. We're happy for you, I promise." Bonnie stated and Caroline sighed. "Care, you asked us to be your bridesmaids when you were ten years old. You've been waiting for this your whole life." Bonnie stated smiling and I nodded in agreement. "We're happy for you. Trust me." Bonnie added before popping the cork of the champagne and we all laughed.

"Okay, but I swear. We are going to find Damon and Enzo. You guys are going to be happy and you're going to get married on top of the Eiffel tower-" Caroline started before I cut her off not wanting to think about it.

"First things first. Planning your June wedding." I stated eyeing her and she widened her eyes.

"Oh, my god, yes! The June wedding!" Caroline said laughing.

"The June wedding!" Bonnie said hanging Caroline the bottle of champagne. "And-" Bonnie stated before grabbing a binder and smirking at Caroline as Bonnie patted it.

"You snuck into my house and found my old wedding book?" Caroline asked shocked at it.

"How else were we gonna out Caroline Forbes, Caroline Forbes?" I asked smirking at her.

"Ugh, guys.." Caroline said looking at the book and at us. "This is amazing. You're amazing. Thank you." Caroline said smiling at us and I smiled back.

"You're welcome." Bonnie and I stated before Caroline looked back at the book and laughed.

"I'm getting married!!!!!!" She yelled happily and I jumped on the bed before we all slowly calmed down.

"Okay.. Now since I've been thinking about it- I have to ask." I stated grabbing the bottle of champange and drinking it.

"Mhmm." Caroline asked happily as she looked down at her wedding finger.

"How did Ric take the news?" I asked biting my lip and raising my eyebrow at her confused.

~~~

"Let's talk silhouettes. I'm talking A lines and sheets. I'm open to trumpets but let's ease up on the volume." Caroline stated eyeing the woman who grabbed the two wedding dresses from Care.

"Less dress, more bride." She replied and Caroline nodded smiling.

"Exactly." Caroline said happily as the woman started to walk away. "Thank you." She added I looked at the dresses.

"You're welcome, I'll be right back." The woman added before Caroline turned towards Bonnie and I.

"Now, we can get to work with finding you both the perfect maid of honor dresses." Caroline stated and I rose my eyebrow at her.

"Maid of what?" I asked confused as I stared at her.

"Awe, I'd be honored to be one of your maid of honors!" Bonnie replied standing up and hugging Caroline.