Come Home

Happy Thursday babes ;)

I stared down at Tyler's body as it laid in the casket in the boarding house.. Caroline, Stefan and Matt sat on the couch but I couldn't tear myself away from him.. His cold, lifeless body. Damon killed him. Damon did this. My Damon. I walked away and went to the living-room and grabbed a glass of bourbon. I was about to pour myself some before I clenched my jaw and screamed, throwing the glass into the fireplace. "That's not going to bring him back." Caroline stated from behind me. We both loved Tyler.. Who couldn't?

"Tyler deserved more than being collateral damage to whatever game Sybil is playing with Damon." I stated emotionless not turning towards her.

"I can't even remember our last conversation. It's been months. We've both just been so busy.. After what we went through, I guess I just always assumed that he would be there." Caroline whispered and I looked down before Stefan came in also.

"I don't know what to do. I'm at a loss with Damon." Stefan stated looking at me for guidance and Caroline eyed him carefully.

"Maybe the best thing to do is mourn Tyler with your friends." Caroline replied emotionless and I sighed at her. "We all owe him that." She added and I turned towards her and slowly nodded.
~~~~~

I walked in front of Caroline, Matt, Ric and Stefan as they carried Tyler's coffin towards the grave only before we saw five graves that were dug up in front of us and I rose my eyebrow. "I was wondering when you guys were going to show up." A voice said and we all turned around to see Damon and they the guy's Tyler's coffin down gently. "The body's probably starting to smell a little bit. I tried to keep it as in tact as I could but then I'll admit, I got a little carried away about the whole ripping the throat out thing." Damon stated emotionless as Stefan grabbed a shovel that was next to him. "My apologies to Donovan. I'm sure you cleaned him up real nice." Damon added before Stefan broke the shovel in half and threw the metal part to the side. "What are you gonna do with that? Stake me? GO ahead. Try it.. But first-" Damon started eyeing his brother before he pointed to the five graves behind us. "Take your pick because I'm gonna bury every one of you." Damon added and I clenched my jaw at him as Stefan clenched the stake in his hand harder. "Easy.. Underestimating me is what got Tyler killed." Damon stated before I heard Matt reach for the gun in the back of him before Damon vamped at him and put Matt in a head lock. "Donovan. It's shocking how he managed to stay human for this long. Maybe I should fix that." Damon stated threatening to bite his wrist and I stepped towards him.

"Is that why you can home, Damon? To make empty threats?" I asked scoffing at him.

"Not in the mood." Damon replied before biting his wrist and making Matt drink it and I widened my eyes. "Don't move or I'll snap his next. Give Matt here a non-transferable mutation to our supernatural breakfast club." Damon stated smirking and I clenched my jaw at him.

"Damon, enough." Caroline said angrily and he held onto Matt's throat in annoyance.

"Sweet Caroline. How many innocent people did you kill in your no-humanity bender?" Damon asked raising his eyebrow at her. "It doesn't matter what you say or don't say.. The devil knows what you did." Damon added emotionless.

"What's happened to you?" Ric asked shaking his head at Damon who rolled his eyes.

"What's so surprising about this? I'm who I've always been." Damon stated in annoyance and I slowly shook my head at him.

"No.. No, you're different." Ric replied clenching his jaw and Damon scoffed.

"Professor Ric Saltzman, everyone. Certified genius.. Knows you better than you know yourself." Damon stated shaking his head and Caroline scoffed.