I'd Leave My Home But Not Under Many Circumstances

I watched as the officer walked up to Joe and I heard Bonnie and Elena giggle beside me. "Sh." I warned in annoyance and slight amusement.

"Dr. Laughlin?" He asked before Joe looked up at him from some labs in her hand.

"Yes." She countered, somewhat confused.

"I'm officer Baker. Is there somewhere private we could speak?" The officer asked and I smirked as joe cleared her throat.

"Sure." Joe agreed and I stifled a laugh as Joe led him into an examining room that was empty.

"Quiet." I warned as we all tiptoed outside the door and I listened in again.

"What's this about?" I heard Joe ask when we were standing just outside.

"I'm here regarding Professor Saltzman. I understand you two are engaged to be married?" He asked with a serious tone and I heard her heartbeat quicken.

"Is something wrong?" Joe asked as concern and worry washed over her.

"ActuallyEverything is just right." The officer replied in amusement before he ripped open his shirt and Joe gasped.

"Whoa, whoa, oh my god-no, no, no-" Joe started before Elena, Bonnie and I ran into the room.

"Surprise!?" We yelled laughing when we saw Joe's surprised and confused face. Priceless. We laughed throwing candy at the party stripper as he now danced in his red underwear with nothing else on.

"This can't be happening." Joe said through laughter as we danced around her. I placed a tiara on her head and beads around her neck as the stripper started grinding on her and we danced around him playing music.

"Happy bachelorette party!" I yelled excitedly with a smile plastered on my face.

"Happy bachelorette party!" Bonnie and Elena cut in laughing next to me.
~~~~

"The entire diner to ourselves. Actual heaven." Joe said as we sat in the diner outside of Mystic.

"If Caroline were here, we'd be planning a spa day." I pointed out eating my hamburger.

"But now she's MIA." Elena said sighing in defeat as she stuffed fries in her face.

"Understandable.. Considering." Joe referred to her mom passing and we all nodded.

"So I figured we would just stuff our faces." I stated eating a fry and shrugging.

"You're geniuses." Joe agreed smirking as she shoved her burger in her mouth and we all laughed.

"Aren't you a vegetarian?" I asked confused and rose my eyebrow at her.

"Mariana don't ruin it." Elena sighed and I rolled my eyes.

"I'm just saying, that's not exactly a garden burger." I countered, stating the obvious.

"The baby is not okay with the no meat thing. Besides, it's my party and I'll eat what I want to." Joe replied smirking and drinking her shake. "I do wish this was vodka though." She added and I laughed nodding.

"Same here." I said sighing as I sipped my strawberry shake.

"Hey, I don't want to know what Ric's doing, do I?" Joe asked furrowing her eyebrows at the girls and I.

"Probably at a movie." Bonnie reassured, nodding back at her and I smirked.

"Yeah or mini golf." I suggested and Elena laughed at Bonnie and I.