Kill 'em all.

Damon threw a vampire into a city bus window before grabbing him and punching him in the stomach before he ripped his heart out. I looked away sighing as he swung his arm and the vampires head come off also. "Reyna's list is too long to kill each vampire twice." Enzo stated and I nodded at him.

"Well, then we better get moving." I stated as we walked towards the car as Damon dropped the vampires head into the pile of five or six other dead vampires. They're starting to travel together.. I watched as Enzo dumped gasoline on the pile before he lit it on fire as Damon's phone rang and he answered it.

"How's it going?" Damon asked as we walked towards the car.

"Finished off the ones in Huntsville and Birmingham." Stefan replied and I smirked at him.

"Oh, good. Overachiever." Damon stated in annoyance as he opened the trunk and put guns in. "Somebody taking out their aggression because blondie left them on the front porch?" Damon added raising his eyebrow and I sighed at him.

"Well, Damon, you're the authority of being hated, so why don't you tell me how to deal with the situation?" Stefan replied and I tried not to laugh at him.

"Still mad, huh?" Damon asked shutting the car trunk and Stefan slowly sighed.

"I'm not mad. Just tired. Who's next on my hit list?" Stefan asked seeming bored of the conversation.

"Bloodsucker from the age of Enlightenment." I stated going towards Damon. "Ended up as an MMA fighter. Dropping bodies all through the Palmetto State." I added looking at Damon who slowly nodded.

"Doesn't sound very enlightening." Stefan stated and I shrugged at him.

"That's why I'm partnering you up with Donovan." Damon stated and I furrowed my eyebrows at him.

"Matt? He wants me dead, he released Reyna to kill me." Stefan stated scoffing through the phone.

"Bit extreme, even for Donovan." Damon replied sighing as Enzo came towards us.

"Long story." Stefan replied slowly sighing.

"I don't have time for a short story, Stefan. Listen, you two figure out your differences while killing this MMA fighter." Damon stated in annoyance as I heard a truck pull up in the background.

"Well, I guess I don't have much of a choice, do I?" Stefan asked in annoyance and I sighed at him.

"Stefan, answering your question about being hated-three little words: Just Don't care." Damon replied as we got into the car and I rolled my eyes at him.

"It's funny coming from a guy trying so hard just to save his friend's life." Stefan replied and I rose my eyebrows at the two as I sat in the back seat.

"I can live with Bonne hating me.. Just so long as she lives." Damon replied and I just eyed him through the rear view mirror. "I got to go." Damon added before hanging up and I looked away as Damon started the engine.
~~~~~

I groaned staking the vampire before my phone rang and I sighed in relief answering it. "Hey, Bon. How's the trip to the nut house?" I asked slowly sighing as I sat on a log.

"Where's Enzo? He's not answering his phone." Bonnie stated and I slowly sighed drinking a blood-bag.

"Enzo is currently chasing down a blood enthusiast with Damon." I stated before I slowly rose my eyebrow. "What's wrong?" I asked worriedly.

"My magic's back. The Armory is one locator spell away from finding me." Bonnie stated and I slowly sighed at her.

"We don't know that." I replied shaking my head and she groaned in anger.