Yin & Yang

Happy Thursday 😏

"Update from the outside world." Damon said smirking as we both stood outside of the cellar door while Stefan was chained inside.

"Don't care." Stefan replied emotionless and sighed looking at him through the small barred up window.

"But I do. I care so much it hurts. But it's a good kind of hurt. Because my lovely humanity is back on and I am seeing the world through rose colored glasses." Damon said smiling sarcastically at Stefan who rolled his eyes.

"God, when you say things like that, it really makes me regret not destroying Mystic Falls with hellfire." Stefan stated in annoyance and I narrowed my eyes at him. "Maybe Silene will ring that bell again and put me out of my misery." Stefan added emotionless.

"Don't hold your breath, Stef. The psycho sisters are MIA." I stated looking at Damon who smirked at me. "It's almost as if all is right in the world.. But I still didn't get to kick Sybil's ass." I stated rolling my eyes.

"Yeah, except for the fact we made a deal with the devil. You should be out dropping bodies and keeping our numbers up, Damon." Stefan stated eyeing him evilly.

"Stefan Salvatore. Dropping bodies is not part of a balanced humanity-in life style." Damon stated shaking his head sighing.

"Sorry, I fell asleep." Stefan replied in annoyance and sarcastically.

"That's okay. I forgive you. I am going to set things right. It's my redemption. Starting with your humanity switch." Damon stated smiling a fake smile at Stefan who furrowed his eyebrows.

"When did you became such a nag?" Stefan asked shaking his head. "Maybe you've been hanging out with my ex-fiancé too much? I'm surprised she's not here with you right now. Telling you all of the things you're doing wrong." Stefan stated scoffing and I rolled my eyes at him.

"Caroline had other obligations today. Contrary to your personal belief, Stef.. It's not all about you." I stated giving him a fake smile and looking away as my back leant on the steel door.

"You look hungry. I'm gonna make pancakes." Damon added towards Stefan before he grabbed my hand and led us upstairs. My phone buzzed and I let go of Damon's hand before I pulled it out as we walked into the hall.

"You okay?" Damon asked looking at me and I smiled at the text Caroline sent me.

"Uh, yeah.. Caroline just sent me Elena and I's bucket lists that we buried in a little time capsule we made a very long time ago." I said waking into the living room and sitting on the couch as I was looking at them. "Become a writer..Was at the top of Elena's." I said smiling a bit.

"And yours?" Damon asked before I looked at the picture of mine.

"Miss Mystic Falls." I said before I chuckled and shook my head. "Mom and I used to talk about it all of the time.. Before-" I started before I cut myself off and slowly sighed.

"I'm gonna go make breakfast. I'll get you some." Damon said sweetly before he kissed my head and walked towards the kitchen.
~~~~

Damon came up from the cellar with no tray of food in his hands but a worried look on his face. "Damon?" I asked standing from the couch and he shook his head.

"Where's Caroline?" Damon asked emotionless and I furrowed my eyebrows.

"She's at the High School Time capsule event. Why?" I asked confused as he walked passed me and towards the door.

"We have a message we have to send." Damon started before I cut him off confused.

"-but Stefan?" I asked and Damon rolled his eyes and looked back at me before I sighed and grabbed my jacket before I grabbed his also.