What the heck took you so long???

"Man, global warming sucks," Will picked a hole at his jeans. Nico hated it when Will (the crush that Nico didn't know he had) looked lifeless. That was his job. 

"Yeah," Leo agreed. He also looked lifeless. Nico didn't mind that as much. 

"So," Percy leaned on his chair. "Are we gonna decorate for Christmas or what?"

Everyone shot each other nervous looks.  

"Umm," Piper said. "Percy, that's a Christian holiday. We are literally the descendants of Pagan deities."

"Doesn't mean we have an excuse for not celebrating Christmas!" Percy sprung to his feet.  "Annabeth, organize everyone."

She nodded, smiling. 

Nico kinda drifted into space until he heard his own name. "Nico and Will, you guys put up lights and garland on cabins 13-19." She paused. "Actually, start with 19. That might make it easier, since the later cabins have zero people in them and most cabins are in their cabins at the moment."

"M'kay," Will said and stood. He grinned, took the necessary supplies, called to Nico over his shoulder, "C'mon!" and walked out the door. Dang. He always left Nico in the dust. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"This is surprising difficult," Will commented.

"Agreed," Nico... err-- agreed.

They were on cabin 13 now. Nico's cabin.

"Back at my house, we just left the lights on the porch all year long."

"That's because you're a redneck and idiot, Will."

"How does that make me an idiot?"

"You're always an idiot."

"Sorry, what did you say? I can't hear you if you're not looking at me."

Nico was dense and did as Will said. "I said--" 

He was cut short by a kiss. Will pressed him against the wall. Nico couldn't have moved if he wanted to. Will tasted sweet, but he couldn't tell what exactly it was. It took Nico a few seconds to start kissing back. He thought it would never end. 

Then Will pulled away and chuckled. "Who's the idiot now?''

Nico stood there for a second. Then he pulled Will back into the kiss.

"Actually," said a familiar voice, "I think that both of you are idiots."

There was a snap, and suddenly, Nico literally couldn't move. He was tied to Will with garland and Christmas lights.

He could see the Stoll brothers grinning a few feet away. 

"What the-- hey!"

"Sorry, Death Boy. That's for ruining Katie's flowers!" Travis said.

 "Ummm," Will said, "why do you care so much about Katie?"

Travis's face reddened. "Ummm... not important. You're not one to talk right now."

Conner sent his brother a "we are so talking about this later" look, shot Nico and Will a smile, and walked away. Travis raced after him, leaving the boys about thirty minutes to work out their dilemma before dinner. 

A/N: Hey, guys. Sorry, I was super busy. Just got this head-cannon today. Also, TRATIE 4 EVAH!!! Yeah, bye, thanks!