2016, the Year of the Monkey

"Hey!" Will opened his door to find his good friend (and crush) Nico standing at the door.

"Hi, Will," Nico blushed. Probably from the cold.

"Ready watch a bunch of corny movies and play Go Fish until we fall asleep?"

"It's New Years eve," Nico walked into the cabin, "No one's gonna fall asleep."

"Heck, yeah!" Miley pumped her fist.

"We can try," Kayla said.

"I'm gonna fall asleep and get my face drawn on, aren't I?" sighed Tobias.

"Yes!" the rest of the Apollo kids answered. Well, the ones who weren't asleep. Apollo kids are morning people, not night owls.

"Okay, okay," Will said. "Ronald, turn on the T.V. You know what we must watch!"

Everyone except Nico cheered.

"Why did I even come?" Nico groaned.

...

"So, Neeks, what did you think of Monty Python?"

Nico shrugged, even though he thought it was great.

Kayla smiled. "One minute left til midnight! Everyone, wake up!"

"Get ready for the count down!" Will told everyone. His siblings shared a mischevious grin. 

"What?" Will asked.

"Nothing at all," Miley phased innocence.  Apollo kids are terrible liars.

Austin tuned the channel to live footage of Times Square.

"COUNTDOWN!"

Everyone joined. "10... 9... 8... 7... 6... 5... 4... 3... 2... 1!!!!!!!!!!"

Everyone cheered like crazy.

"Yo, Will!" 

Will turned around and focused on Tobias, sitting on the farest wall, behind Nico.

Then he was pushed. On to Nico.

Will slammed him against the floor.

"Oh, my gosh!" he said.

He got to his knees as quickly as possible, which meant either of his legs were to side of Nico, the zipper of his pants touching Nico's stomach. 

Both boys stayed there, staring at the other, until they heard the click of a camera.

"Oh, my gods, Austin!"

Austin snickered. "Here's to 2016!"

"You know, guys," Miley said, "it's still midnight. Isn't there a rule that you have to kiss someone at midnight?"

Everyone agreed.

"I hate you all," Nico grumbled.

Will crashed his lips down on Nico's sloppily, but it was perfect. 

Here's to 2016, indeed.

A/N: Hey guy! New Years Eve... Here in Illinois, it's 11:55. I plan on posting this at midnight. Sorry I kinda rushed so I could get it on time. Happy New Year! May your 2016 be blessed!