Chapter 4 - Out Of Reach

I tried to block out what Megan said and focused on enjoying myself in the arena, the boys were amazing and so was the academy, we got a great spot and danced the night away. 5 seconds of summer sang incredible songs, my new favourites being : out of my limit and beside you. The boys were just awesome and they weren't lying about it being a Pants Down Tour, it literally happened, oh those 5sos boys.

Looking around the arena I was able to see Charlotte enjoying herself with a bunch of other fans, she managed to get a great spot at the front.

I scanned the crowd looking for Megan but i couldn't locate her, not that I cared about her at all, so I just let it go and continued to enjoy the rest of the tour.

~~

Soon the concert came to an end and the boys finished their final song before waving their goodbyes and going backstage, the crowd went mental screaming their names and throwing things on stage I couldn't help but laugh at how crazy they became after the boys left, it was hilarious.

We made our way out of the arena with all of the other satisfied fans, they began to disperse until there was just a small group of girls standing by the corner of the arena. Mum, Zara and I were just about to leave when someone tugged on my arm.

"Omg, where do you think you're going" Charlotte said looking confused. "You're not leaving are you?"

"Well...uh...yeah were gonna make our way home now, why?" I asked.

"Why?, are you seriously going to ask me that question, Shakila c'mon" she could tell that I had not clue what she was talking about, so she came closer and whispered "the boys are coming out the back door soon, don't you wanna meet them again?"

"Seriously?" I asked in shock

"Seriously" she replied smiling

I screamed in joy getting the attention of the small group of girls that were by the arena, Charlotte laughed and calmed me down.

"What is it?" Zara asked looking tired, and slightly annoyed.

"The boys are coming back" i replied.

"Well me and mum wanna go home and you can't stay here alone so.." I looked at mum who too looked tired then I frowned at the fact that this mean i had to go home.

"Well thats okay i'll stay with her, and i will personally drop her home" Charlotte happily said to Zara.

"Really?" I asked

"Yeah, sure of course"

We went over to ask mum if it was okay with her, she agreed, and her and Zara left to make their way home.

"Thanks Charlotte, you're awesome" i screeched pulling her into a bear hug before happy dancing.

"Its fine don't worry about it, i just cant wait to see what happens between you and Calum" she squeaked winking at me.

We made our way over to the small crowd of six girls who were waiting eagerly with their camera phones ready to take pictures with the boys, we found out that their favourite member was Luke and that they all had started a fan club for him, they called themselves the 'Luke lovers' .

~~

After waiting outside for what felt like forever, we heard the back door to the arena open and saw the boys making their way over to us. Charlotte grabbed my hand and pulled me towards ... that's right you guessed it Calum Hood, all the other girls made their way over to Luke whilst Ashton and Michael casually strolled down the street trying to mingle with the crowd, i guess they felt kinda left out.