Chapter 28 - Phonecall

Shakila's p.o.v.

I woke up after a comfortable sleep and stretched on the sofa.

I checked the time on the wall clock.

10:30am

'Waaay to early' i thought to myself.

I stood up and walked out of the music room towards the bathroom at the end of the hall to get washed.

~~~

After doing so I debated on whether or not to see if anyone else was awake. I decided to just leave it and let them sleep.

I crept downstairs and made my way into the kitchen, to make breakfast.

I scanned the cupboards hoping the boys wouldn't mind and in doing so i found a cheerios cereal box. I took a bowl from the cupboard, poured the cereal and added milk.

I sat down on the kitchen stool and started eating my breakfast.

~~~

I finished eating and then washed up my dishes and put them away.

"MORNING" Someone chirped really loudly making me jump.

I turned around startled to see Calum standing inches away from me laughing.

"Ha ha. Good morning to you too" i chirped, before he wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer to him.

He kissed me passionately before quickly pulling away.

"Have you eaten?" He asked.

"Yeah, i had cheerios. Is that okay?" I asked, a little shyly.

"You're asking me if it was okay for you to eat?" He laughed and pecked my temple softly, before picking me up and setting me on the kitchen top. He stood in between my legs and ran his hands along my thighs and i wrapped my arms around his neck as we continued to make out.

He then started kissing along my neck and on my collar bone. he grabbed my legs and wrapped them around him. I couldn't help but giggle.

"Someone's impatient." I said, as he laughed in the crook of my neck causing me to laugh harder.

"Tickle spot" i yelled and he pulled away, still laughing.

"Sorry" he pouted.

"Yeah yeah." I replied.

"So are you gonna like keep at this, because some of us are hungry" I gasped and looked behind Calum to see Michael, followed by Charlotte and Luke.

"Oh..yeah..uh..sorry" i quickly said, as i unwrapped my legs from Calum and he set me down off the bench.

"I...uh...i'm gonna go...get...dressed" i said, awkwardly passing Michael who was smirking, Charlotte who wouldn't stop squealing in excitement and Luke who focused his gaze elsewhere.

~~~~~~~~~~

I got changed into my grey maroon skinny jeans and coca cola t shirt. I went back downstairs where everyone was now sitting watching t.v. whilst Ashton was on the phone in the kitchen. He looked a little sad.

"What's up with ashton?" I asked as i slumped down next to Michael and Calum.

"He's talking to our manager Steve (lets call him steve xp )" Michael said. I nodded and we continued watching t.v. until Ashton came back in.

"Guys group meeting" he quickly said. "No girls." he added.The boys gave him confused looks but nodded and followed him out into the back garden.

"What do you think it is?" Charlotte asked.