Chapter 17 - Macca's

"Oh my gosh, never again will i ever go on that ride in my life, i thought i was gonna die" Charlotte explained as we were leaving the dungeons.

"Yeah, but your face is priceless" Ashton added, pulling out a souvenir photo he bought of us all on the ride. We all looked terrified, but Charlottes face was by far the best, her hair was up and her eyes were wide. She looked like she had just been electrocuted.

"Haha, very funny Ash" She said sarcastically smacking Ashton's arm lightly.

"What shall we do now?" Luke asked.

"Eat, I'm hungry" Michael stated.

"Well the only thing around here is Mc Donald's s-"

"Thats fine" Michael finished.

I laughed and rolled my eyes.

We walked out of the dungeons and around the corner, in the direction of Mc Donald's. walking down the road I notice a small group of girls staring directly at the boys.

"Uh....guys, i think your fans found you" i say pointing to the group of now giggling girls.

They slowly walk over and ask the boys for pictures and autographs.

"Hey, how about me and Charlotte go and get the food, while you take pictures?" I ask the boys. They simply nod in agreement and my phone buzzes in my pocket.

I take it out to see a text from mike, which is a list of food that he wants me to order.

"Really mike?"

"What? Its not like you would remember it all" he says shrugging. I shake my head and walk to Mc Donald's with Charlotte.

~~~~~~~~~

We ordered and got the food and began making our way back to where we left the boys. Charlotte walks ahead as i grab straws and tissues from the side.

I meet her outside and find her talking to a blonde haired boy. Walking closer i can that its Luke.

Great.

"Hi" he greets me cheerfully.

"Hey" i reply.

"Erm...i was wondering if i could talk to you for a minute"

"What about your fans?"

"We took pictures already, so they're gone now i guess"

"Oh"

I look to charlotte who shoots me a glare and mouths 'say yes' then looks at Luke.

"Then yeah, sure i guess, just a minute though" i remind him.

"Yeah, just a minute" he laughs slightly at my seriousness.

I hand charlotte the Mc Donald's i was carrying and she makes her way around the corner to join the boys. Leaving me and Luke alone.

"So......" I say awkwardly.

"Look, i..um... "

"You, um..." I mock.

"Do you really have to make this complicated?"

"What do you mean?" I ask.

"You know what i mean"

"Luke, what are yo-"

"I still like you Shakila, no screw that i love you and i know that your gonna try and change my mind or ...or say that you don't feel the same way but i know you do...i know that deep down you have feelings for me...i felt you flinch when i held your waist and you jumped when i touched your leg, thats because you felt something....You feel something that you don't want to admit, okay and I'm sick of being just friends with you...because i cant do that...not anymore"

I opened my mouth to say something but nothing came out.

He just stared at me.

"We.....we need to get back" i mumbled and slowly started to move. Luke grabbed my arm to stop me.

"Stop doing that"

"What" i snap.

"Walking away all the time, just tell me what you feel"

"I don't know what i feel Luke and i thought you were over me"

"I thought i was...but I'm not"

"Well, Luke....i....i mean..Calum and i, you know that we have feelings for each other-"

"But you cant deny that you have something for me"

"I don't....i don't have feelings for you" i state.

"You do"

"I do not"

He stepped closer to me, i could feel his breath on my face.

"You do" he whispered.

I pushed him away from me slowly.

"No Luke i don't now stop it" i whisper yelled and began walking away.

He pulled my back by my wrist and turned me to face him.

"Shakila, i know you feel something for me"

"Luke. I. Do. Not. Now. Stop. It" i said through gritted teeth.

"If you don't, then kiss me and tell me that you feel nothing" he said, seriously.

"What. No way"

"Because you know that you feel something" he said frustrated.

"No its because i don't want to kiss you" i said, anger and frustration building up inside of me.

"Your such a bad liar"

"LUKE I AM NOT L-"

I was cut of my Luke smashing his lips forcefully against mine, he pulled me close to him and deepened the kiss almost instantly. This time i began wriggling out of his grip but it was not use. I could feel myself giving in and very slowly my lips began to mould with his. I could feel the satisfaction inside of him. I realised what i was doing and began pushing him away again.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?"

We instantly broke apart to see him standing there, watching us. Fists clenched by his side and Anger in his eyes.

...Calum.

~~~~~~

OH MA GAAAAADDDDDD I...CANT EVEN....

I ABSOLUTELY LOVED WRITING THAT CHAPTER IT WAS SOO MUCH FUN TO WRITE HEHE WELL THE SECRETS OUT..BUT WHATS GONNA HAPPEN NEXT WOOOOO MORE DRAAAMMMAAAA 😜

THIS CHAPTER IS DEDICATED TO HARRYSCHEEKYPRINCESS COZ SHES REALLY SWEET AND CUTE AND HER BOOKS R AWESOME SO GO CHECK THEM OUT..WAHOOO

ALSO IF U LOVE ONE DIRECTION AND HARRY STYLES...GO CHECK OUT GUNPOINT BY YOLO43v3 ITS SO CJJSSNIDJDNEJE TRUST ME ITS WELL WORTH THE READ...BUT IS SLIGHTLY MATURE SO YH HEHE

I WATCHED THIS PROGRAMME ON MERMAIDS AND I THINK THEY EXIST...WELL IT WOULD BE AWESOME IF THEY DID COZ IVE ALWAYS LOVED THEM SINCE I WATCHED H2O ON NICKELODEON...THAT SHOW WAS EPIC..AND THEY WERE HOT AUSSIES..SNM 😍

AND THATS ALL I HAVE TO SAY REALLY 😐 IVE GONE SO BORING LATELY.

"I DEDICATE THIS SONG TO U, THE GUYS WHO NEED TO SEE THE TRUTH, THAT YOUR THE ONES THAT MAKE ME HURT, HEARTBREAKEEEEEERRRSSSS"

^^HEHE MY VERSION OF HEARTBREAK GIRL TO THE BOYS...ITS CALLED HEARTBREAKERS .....IT MUST BE SUNG WHEN SLAMMING A DRUNM KIT LIKE MAD...OR ELSE IT WONT BE AS MEANINGFUL..TRUST ME ....😇😇 DONT STEAL MY LYRICS...BUT FEEL FREE TO SING THEM HAHA.

PEACE OUT CHICKEN TREES 🐓🌳

-Shakila😜