Chapter 26 - Sleepovers

We walked out hand in hand to meet up with the others.

"Well!" Charlotte said raising an eyebrow as she looked from our hands to my face.

I bit my lip and blushed like crazy.

"Uh.....y-yeah" i replied, giggling slightly.

Calum pecked my cheek and wrapped his arm around my waist.

"Well done mate" Michael said, smacking Calum playfully on the back.

We laughed as a group before Charlotte checked her phone.

"Guys...um...sorry to break up this moment but i need to head back home now. I have to be back before seven thirty." She explained, frowning slightly.

"Yeah, i better head back too before it gets too dark out" i added, turning to face Calum.

"Do you have to" Michael wined, causing Luke to punch his arm.

"Ow, Luke, honey what was that for?" Michael said in his sassiest voice.

"Shut up Mike" Luke replied laughing.

"Why don't you guys stay with us tonight?" Calum asked, looking at me.

"Yes." Ashton added, fist bumping Calum.

"What do you say babe?" Ashton asked Charlotte.

"I-i don't think so...i mean...what am I going to say to my mum?" She said.

"Tell her your staying at Shakila's house and she can say the same back." Luke jumped in. He had been pretty quiet this whole time.

Calum turned his attention back to me.

"I...uh"

"Lets do it" Charlotte cheered. Ashton instantly engulfed her in a hug.

"I don't know i mean...what if we get caught" I said nervously.

"You won't" Calum instantly replied.

"They got caught in stuart little" I said, raising my eyebrows and smirking.

"Yeah but your not a mouse" Ashton stated.

"Yeah, but-"

"But nothing, we'll do it." Charlotte answered for me.

"Pwease Shakila" Calum said, sticking out his bottom lip.

I groaned and rolled my eyes.

"Fine" i mumbled.

"What what was that" Mike said.

"I said fine" i yelled in his ear, before laughing.

They all cheered and roared with laughter, getting loads of looks from passers bye.

Wow these boys drag a lot of attention to themselves.

"Stop Mike people are staring" Charlotte said laughing.

"WHAT? WHO? WHAT ARE YOU STARING AT? FUCK OFF!" Michael shouted, pretending to be angry.

"MICHAEL" Charlotte and I yelled in unison, causing him to jump.

"What?" He replied back , laughing.

"Come on we better get a move on , before Mike gets us arrested" Ashton said.

We walked together to Ashton's car where he parked it earlier this morning.

We all squashed in the car together. Ashton in the drivers seat, Charlotte in the passengers seat next to him. Michael behind her, followed by Luke then Calum, who's lap i ended up sitting on.