Chapter 11 - Free

"WERE MOVING!" Charlotte screamed in excitement.

"YAAAAAAAY" All the boys yelled in unison whilst fist pumping the air. Causing me and Charlotte to burst out laughing.

"HEY, hey, hey we still have a long while till we get to the bottom so.....finish the song" I yelled, jokingly.

"C'mon Ash finish the song, please" Charlotte said sweetly.

"Yeah, pweeese finish it Ash" i mocked, pouting at Ashton, causing Charlotte to turn bright red with embarassment.

"Ok, ok, ready guys, 1,2,3,4," Michael said, continuing the song.

"I'm always too late

Don't wanna be too late

To have you by my side and I can't wait

'Cause I'm always too late

(I'm always too late)

I'm always too late

(Waiting for you babe)

I see you but I always hesitate

'Cause I'm always too late

(I'm always too late)

Don't wanna be too late

(Waiting for you babe)

To see you by my side and I can't wait

'Cause never is too late"

Charlotte and I jumped up and cheered loudly, our jumping caused other people that were in different pods to turn and laugh at us, but we didn't mind.

"GROUP HUG" Michael yelled, and instantly the boys jumped up and suffocated us both in a huge hug.

"Uh.....gu....ca...brea..." Charlotte squeaked.

"Oh, sorry" Calum said, and all the boys loosened their grip.

"So....now we wait till we reach the bottom" Luke said looking around at the view.

Ashton giggled to himself.

"What?" Luke asked.

"You said bottom" Ashton mumbled and continued laughing, Charlotte smacked his arm lightly and rolled her eyes at him, letting out a small giggle.

~~~~~

20 minutes or so later

~~~~

We made our way of the London eye and instantly we all took deep breaths in, as if we've been without oxygen for a very long time.

"Uuuggghhh i love air" I moaned, inhaling and exhaling uncontrollably.

"I love pizza" Calum yelled, getting the attention of several passers by.

We all laughed at him and walked off.

"Shall we get some ice-cream or something" Ashton suggested.

"Uh, yeah, theres usually a van just down there" Charlotte explained pointing behind us.

"Well then m'lady shall we?" Ashton asked Charlotte, trying to put on his best english accent.

"Uh aye mate we best be goin' " Charlotte replied, trying to imitate an australian accent, that sounded more like a pirate. I couldn't help but laugh, and neither could the rest of the boys.

"Grrr, aye me hearty you go ahead" Michael yelled, putting on his best pirate voice. Charlotte blushed a bright tomato red and shot Michael daggers, causing him to raise his arms up in defence.

"Shall we?" Calum asked, reaching out his arm for me to take.

"Uh...um....okay....i guess" I said awkwardly snaking my arm in his. He then skipped down towards the ice-cream van dragging me along with him, i on the other hand was not skipping, but simply tripping over and running slightly to keep up with Calum as he was pulling me along.

Luke and Michael followed behind closely laughing at how ridiculous I looked.

"Stop laughing" i scolded, and they both looked else where as if they never knew what i was talking about.

"Ugh" I moaned frustratedly.

Soon we made it to the van, charlotte and I ordered vanilla cones, whilst the boys ordered a rocket lolly, banana lolly, strawberry split and a magnum.

"Yummmmm fooood" Michael yelled when the man serving handed him his rocket lolly.

"You boys and your food" i said rolling my eyes at them.

"What boys love food deal with it" Michael said defensively, winking at me.

"Why don't we go sit on the grass?" Charlotte asked.

"Lets go" Luke replied and we made our way over and plonked (yes i said plonked) ourselves down on the grass and ate our ice creams.

"You know, today has been a very weird, but eventful day, its been amazing fun and you guys are a lot more fun than I thought you were..so thank you for that"Charlotte said to the boys sweetly. I nodded and added a "yeah" when she finished talking.

"Awww, thanks babe, we love you" Ashton replied, snaking his arm around Charlottes waist, causing her to let out a small squeak and blush (again).

"Yeah. We love you both. But Ashton loves you more, Charlotte" Calum let out, shuffling closer to me, i looked , then looked away.

"Really hood? Really?" Ashton said smirking.

I finished my ice-cream and jumped up dusting of the dirt from my jeans.

"I need the loo" I said, fidgeting.

"All that water has finally decided to arrive has it?" Michael said, laying down on the grass.

"Wheres the loo round here Char?" I asked her, skimming the area in search of one.

"Its just down there, inside Mc Donald's" Charlotte answered. I nodded my head and went of in search of the toilet.

~~~~

I managed to successfully make my way to the toilets inside of Mc Donald's and did my thing.

I walked out , past a crowd of women and children and exited the toilets.

I was greeted by a familiar face leaning on the opposite wall.

"Hey" he said

"Hi" i replied shyly.

~~~~~~~~~~

WOOOO BOOOM BITCHES CLIFFHANGER YEAH!! COZ I ROCK DAT SHIT YEAH BOI 😎✌

SOMEONE TELL ME WHY I AM SUCH A GANGSTA!!!

I THINK ITS COZ IM SOOO AWESOME LOOOOL

THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO HAS COMMENTED, VOTED AND EVEN BOTHERED TO USE PRECIOUS MOMENTS OF THEIR OWN LIVES TO READ IT.

I LOVE U ALL MY LAMBCHOP SKITTLES....YEAH I SED IT😏

NEXT UPDATE.....MAYBE THIS WEEKEND ...I DUNNO YET.

TAKE CARE, WASH UR HAIR.....IF U AINT GOT HAIR.....WASH SOMEONE ELSES 😐

😂😂😂😂 R@n>0M 😂😂😂

BUT DATS JUST ME YO!!! YOLO AND ALL DAT.

LOVE U ALL....... (Airhug)

-Shakila😜