Chapter 14 - Charlotte

I woke up and lay there, staring at my ceiling thinking of the day ahead. Charlotte was coming over and i know she suspects something about me and Luke, but if i tell her what will happen? And if i don't....what will happen. How did i get myself into such a mess.

I dragged myself out of bed and went into the bathroom. I stood there in the shower hoping the warm water would wash away all my guilt. All i kept thinking was 'how did this happen' and what have i gotten myself into.

Even if it was easy...it would still be difficult. The course of true love never did run smooth i guess. I mean i like Calum, but what kind of girl would i be if i went out with him knowing his best friend really liked me, and how could i keep this from Calum.. But whats gonna happen if i tell him. And how could i look Luke in the eyes again. I know he probably hates me right now..i confused him and probably lead him on, what am i supposed to do.

I stepped out of the shower and checked my messages. I got one from Charlotte.

'Hey bestie, i'm coming over in an hour, u still need to tell me what happened yesterday I'm not letting it go xp'

"Great" i said to myself and replied with a simple 'ok'.

Who knows what today is gonna bring.

~~~~~~~~

I sat down watching t.v. with Zara whilst mum was in the kitchen cooking, Charlotte should be hear any-

"Ding dong"

"What the hell, we don't own a doorbell" Zara said confusingly, looking at me for answers.

I stood up and nodded my head in annoyance. "i know,thats just charlotte" i said giggling, i made my way over to the door and opened it up to see a very exited Charlotte standing in front of me with her hair pinned up, wearing a colourful flowery dress and sandals.

"HIIIIII" she screeched and pulled me into a suffocating hug.

"Hey" i replied bluntly,

"IVE MISSED YA BABEH" she yelled making her way into my living room to give my mum and sister a quick hi, before marching upstairs into my bedroom.

"Char, I saw you yesterday?" I said flatly, following her up to my room.

"Yeah but i still missed ya" she replied, before crash landing onto my bed.

"So...." I said awkwardly looking around.

Charlotte stared at me wide eyed with a huge grin on her face.

"What?" I asked, raising an eyebrow.

"TELL ME EVERYTHING AND I MEAN EVERYTHING FROM THE MOMENT YOU WENT FOR A WEE"

"Charlotte shhh" i whisper yelled.

"Ooh, sorry...tell me everything" she whispered, making me laugh.

"You don't have to whisper, just don't yell, i don't wanna go deaf" i told her grinning.

"Ok, ok whatever just tell me" she moaned.

"Nothing happe-"

"Lies"

"What?"

"Lies, you know as in i don't believe what your saying because its not true" she explained.

"But it is"

"Not"

"Is"

"I know something happened, because you came back all freaky and stuff" She said.

"Freaky and stuff.....really?" I said, eyebrows raised.

"Yep, i sensed it, i have like super amazing senses. you know when i was born i could smell the midwives breath" she said in a daze.