Chapter 27 - Insomnia

After a little game of kiss chase, which soon only consisted of Calum and Michael we all settled down, ate our pizza and watched a movie.

I didn't say anything to Luke, to be honest I was extremely embarrassed i didn't really know what to say.

We were all spread out across the couches, watching the movie. Ashton and Charlotte cuddling on one, Luke, Calum, me and Michael on the larger one. We were watching Anchor man. Calum and Luke both insisted on it.

~~

The credits rolled on the screen and Michael took the remote and switched it off.

We all sat up and stretched, all of us yawning in the process.

"What time is it?" A sleepy Charlotte asked.

"Twelve thirty" Ashton replied equally sleepy as he placed a soft kiss on her head.

"I think we should call it a night" Luke said. We all nodded in response and marched our way upstairs, one after the other looking like the walking dead.

We walked into the first bedroom which consisted of one double bed.

"Who's sleeping where?" Michael asked, stretching some more.

"Uh...i don't know" Calum said, shrugging awkwardly, looking at me.

"Uh...um..." I stuttered out awkwardly.

"Shakila and I should sleep together because I for one have never slept with a guy before and no offence Ashton...but i'm not ready for that yet" Charlotte explained, shyly.

"Nah, it's cool I get it." Ashton replied, kissing her cheek softly.

"Okay so you guys just take this room, Mike and I can take the double next door, Luke and Ash take the double at the end of the hall, outside the music room, sound good?" Calum asked, looking at the four boys.

They all nodded in response and the decisions were made.

Ashton pulled Charlotte in for a goodnight hug and kiss and Calum did the same to me.

We pulled away only to be thrown back in by Luke and Michaels 'group hug' which was seriously suffocating.

"Okay...we get it" I said, losing my breath.

They pulled away and Charlotte and I gasped for air.

"Goodnight dorks" Michael said as he left, followed by the others.

"Goodnight freakazoids" Charlotte yelled back.

"Freakazoids?" I asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Can you think of anything better?" She assed, pretending to be sassy, clicking her fingers.

"Hmmm....GOODNIGHT FUCKTARDS" i yelled.

We both burst out laughing and Charlotte started clapping like a retarded seal.

"That....was....waayy..better" She said through her laughter.

After we both calmed down, we snuggled under the blankets like two weirdos, turned off the desk light and slowly began falling asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After, what seemed like hours of tossing and turning and being kicked and slapped in the face by an unconscious Charlotte I forced my sleepy self out of bed and out of the room, curious if Ashton was awake so I could just switch with him, regardless of what Charlotte had to say earlier.

Desperate times called for desperate measures.

Then again that would only result in me sleeping with Luke.....