Chapter 31 - Moments

RECAP:

Ashton placed the order then we all sat down and watched more t.v. as we waited for the pizza to arrive.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

We all finished eating and it had just passed 10:30pm. Michael and Charlotte were playing call of duty on the guys' game console. Ashton was shooting people with his nerf gun, which was extremely annoying, Luke was eating more food in the kitchen and Calum and I were sat on the sofa wrapped in a blanket watching Mike and Char play.

"Ashton get lost" Michael yelled when a bullet hit him in the head. Ashton just kept laughing like a psychotic lunatic, you can not deny that Ashton's laugh is addictive, you cant help but laugh along with him.

"HEY LUKE YOU BETTER NOT BE EATING MY VEGEMITE" Ashton yelled before running into the kitchen and moments later you heard Luke yell in pain and Ashton's laughed filled the house.

"Calum your friends are so weird." I said, as i snuggled further into his chest.

"Tell me about it. Try being in a band with them." He replied, his chest vibrating slightly from laughter.

"Michael just give me a chance how am i supposed to learn if you keep killing me?" Charlotte said frustratedly as she huffed.

"You wanted to play against me, you didn't want me to teach you, so therefore i shall kill you." Michael replied, in his best british accent.

"Ughhh, i hate your face Mike." Charlotte growled, before throwing the controller on the floor and storming off to the kitchen.

"Now now Charlotte, don't be a sore loser." Michael said, to which Charlotte just flipped her finger at him, causing Michael to burst out laughing.

"So....who wants to take on the pro......how about it Shakila?" Michael asked, as he held out the other controller.

"Hell no, i suck." I stated matter of factly.

"Calum?" Michael asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Go on Calum...kick his ass." I said, smirking.

"Very well." Calum said, as he stood up and walked over to the controller as i lay across the sofa.

"OUCH ASHTON WHAT THE HELL!' I heard Charlotte yell from the kitchen, before Ashton's laughter roared through the house yet again. I laughed to myself at his childlike behaviour, i swear..he's nineteen but acts like a seven year old.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was now 11:10pm and all the hyper-activeness seemed to die down. We all got shot several times by Ashton and that stupid gun. Michael beat Calum at COD after three rematches, Luke had finally come out of the kitchen and joined everyone in the main room, Charlotte had gone to bed and Ashton followed her up a few minutes later. The rest of us were now getting ready to head up too.

"But it's so early, it's only like 11:15pm" Michael nagged, sprawled out across the sofa.

"Mike, Shakila's tired and so am I, you can stay down here as long as you like but were heading up." Calum said as he rubbed his eyes.

"Ah, Luke you'll stay right, play a little fifa one on one?" Michael asked. Luke turned to us for help but i shrugged my shoulders and Calum smirked cheekily.

"Have fun Luke." I quickly said as i made a run for it up the stairs, with Calum close behind, leaving Luke with Michael.

We made it to his bedroom and i over exaggeratedly jumped on the bed.

"Ugh, i'm so tired." I moaned.

"I can not even be bothered to get changed." I stated as i huffed and forced myself off the bed and into the bathroom.