Chapter 32 - The Cliffoconda

Shakila's p.o.v.

I woke up to light rays of sunshine sneaking through the curtains. My arm was still wrapped around Calum's torso and his arm was still linked to my waist.

I yawned and tried to pull away so i could stretch out. Of course that became impossible when i felt him grip my waist tighter, not letting me go.

"Five more minutes babe." He said in his raspy morning voice, which was undeniably sexy.

I giggled before reaching up and pecking him on the lips.

"Okay." I replied.

He kept his eyes closed and smiled to himself.

~~~

Over fifteen minutes later Calum still hadn't woken up, or let me out of his grip.

I attempted to creep out of his grip again, to which he tugged me tighter.

"Calum." I whined.

"Let me go." I said giggling.

"Never." He replied, laughing to himself.

"Calum come on, we have to get up. I need to go grab some clothes from home." I explained.

He sighed loudly before nodding his head.

"Fine." He groaned as his grip on my waist loosened and i untangled myself from his grip.

I went into the bathroom to get dressed and washed, placing a small amount of toothpaste on my finger till i can go home and collect my things. I finished getting washed and walked out of the bathroom.

Calum was up and out of bed and had his towel in his hand, preparing to get washed.

"I'm gonna get dressed then go downstairs to make breakfast, do you want some?" I asked.

"Just wait for me. I'll be done in a few minutes and i'll help you." He replied. I nodded and he pulled me in for a quick kiss.

"Okay now shoo, go in the bathroom i need to get dressed." I said, laughing a little.

He rolled his eyes at me then smacked my bum causing me to squeal and bite my lip.

He chuckled under his breath and i shook my head at him.

~~~
He finished getting washed in the bathroom before getting changed and following me downstairs to make breakfast.

Entering the kitchen we were greeted by Ashton, Luke and Charlotte. Ashton was attempting to cook eggs and Luke and Charlotte were seated on the kitchen stools, chatting and watching Ashton.

"Morning." I greeted as i walked further into the kitchen and grabbed a seat beside Charlotte.

"Helooooo" Charlotte replied, waving at me over excitedly.

She stuck her hand out and offered me a biscuit, which i turned down.

Calum walked over to the stove and started cooking fresh eggs with Ashton.

"So, how was it last night?" Charlotte suddenly asked me, raiding an eyebrow. Luke also turned to look at me from where he was sat on the other side of Charlotte.

"What do you mean?" Calum asked as he turned to look at Charlotte.

"Well, you know i mean...what did you get up to, because you know it seemed like something was heating up." Charlotte announced popping the p at the end if the word up.

My eyes widened as my gaze flickered to Luke's who immediately looked away. I bit my lip and looked at Calum who was smirking and it wasn't long before Ashton's laughter began slowly roaring through the kitchen.