Chapter 12 - Kiss and Tell

"What are you doing here?" I asked suspiciously.

"I...just...wanted to use the loo, what am i not allowed to?" He asked cheekily.

"Well yeah, but theres just one problem.......the boys toilets are on the other side of Mc Donald's" I pointed out.

He opened his mouth to say something, but closed it again. He raised his arms in defeat, and opened his mouth again.

"Guilty" he said, smirking.

"So then what...you wanted to ....wait for me or.." He cut me off.

"...i wanted...to....talk to you actually" He corrected.

"Oh, uh, ok, well then....talk" I said jokingly.

We slowly walked out of Mc Donalds and into the small arcade located next door to it. We didn't play any games, i just followed Luke and he led me to over to a bench and we sat down.

"So...." I said trying to break the awkward tension.

"Yeah, uh..i guess i should speak now huh" he mumbled nervously, playing with his hands.

"Yeah, that would help, and you better be quick before everyone wonders where we've gone" I pointed out.

"Yeah, so um....uh...i don't really know how to say this but.."

"C'mon just spill. Its okay I'm not gonna bite" i replied jokingly.

"I LIKE YOU SHAKILA" He blurted out.

I swallowed hard.

"Like, like or like, like like " I said nervously.

"Like like" he said, smiling awkwardly.

"Oh" is all i could get out.

"Look, I'm sorry i shouldn't have said it like that but...i had to tell you, i mean i know Calum likes you...and i know he's gonna hate me for this but.."

He stopped talking and smashed his lips onto mine, and wrapped his arms around my waist holding me tight. My heart was racing, I felt scared, shocked and confused all at the same time.

I let him kiss me.

I didn't kiss back.

But i didn't pull away.

He took his lips away from mine and watched my eyes.

I was speechless.

"Say something" he whispered, looking concerned.

"I.............we....we should get back" and with that I jumped up and began walking out of the arcade. He caught up with me and grabbed my arm.

" look wait i'm sorry, i just....i wanted...no i needed to know how i felt about you" He said sweetly.

"BY KISSING ME" i yelled, a slight tear sneaking my eye through all the emotions in my head.

I felt a million emotions run through me. I felt guilty about not pulling away and at the same time by not kissing him back. I felt angry at myself for thinking that I may have actually lead him on . But most of all, i felt sad...sad because I know deep down that this will not end well, and someone is going to get hurt no matter what happens.

"WELL YEAH, LOOK SHAKILA I JUST......i just......" He voiced was full of sadness as he lowered his tone.

"You just what?" I whispered, sniffling.

He walked closer to me, wiped my tear away and grabbed my hand.

"I just really like you a lot, and I've never really felt this way about another girl as cliché as that sounds...... your beautiful and funny and.....

I looked away and tore my hands away from his.

"And ......you ....like Calum.....don't you ?" He finished, anger and sadness filled his voice.

My eyes widened and I looked straight into his.

He looked.......

Broken..

"What! No, no. I....look i don't know okay, this is all just a bit much for me" I said trying to ease the situation. But sadly it didn't help much.

He chuffed.

"I should've known, I mean hey, whats a guy like me to a guy like him huh" He mumbled, looking me in the eye one last time before slowly walking away.

"Please don't be like that okay, I didn't expect anyone to fall for a girl like me" I replied tugging his arm, several tears now falling.

He turned and faced me.

"Don't cry" he whispered, stroking my cheek gently.

He pulled me into a hug and I hugged him back.

He gently released me from his grip and I wiped my tears away.

*Bzzt*

*Bzzt*

I pulled out my phone and checked my message, it was Charlotte.

'Shakila, r u alive? U have been gone for ages , seriously :/'

"Its Charlotte, she's wondering where I am" i say through my sniffles.

"We should go" I said.

"Yeah, I'll catch up with you in a minute" He replied, forcing a smile.

I nodded, wiped my tears away and made my way back to where everyone was sitting on the grass.

~~~~

"What took you so long?" Calum asked exaggeratedly.

"There was a huge que for the toilets" I quickly responded, and sat down next to Charlotte.

Calum looked at his phone then looked at me awkwardly.

"What?" I asked suspiciously.

"Wheres Luke?" He asked.

"Im here" He replied, from behind me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OMFG WOOOOW I LOOVVEEEDDD WRITING THAT ONE...POOR LUKEE AND POOR ME LOL XP. THATS MA FAVE CHAPTER SOO FAR CAN I GET A HELL YEAH!!!

IT WAS SOOO AMAZING WRITING THIS CHAPTER ITS SOOO CNSIIEHNEMDHSBEHDBDJE

...AND YES I HAD TO KEEP GOING TILL THE END BEFORE I TOLD U WHO IT WAS...IT WAS HARD DECIDING...I WANTED IT TO B LUKE, THEN MICHAEL...AND THEN I THOUGH WHAT ABOUT ASHTON....BUT I STUCK TO THE PENGUIN...THE POOR OLD PENGUIN

OKAY SO I HAVE TO MAKE AN ANNOUNCEMENT SO LISTEN UP YO..😜 THIS CHAPTER IS DEDICATED TO Dani1D5SOS COZ SHE IS AWESOME SO EVERYBODY GO READ HER BOOK...

AND I WOULD ALSO LIKE TO SAY MY VIRTUAL BESTIE District34ever ROCKS AND SHE IS SOO COOL TOO 😜 LOVE U GUYS 😘😘

OMFG WHATS GNA HAPPEN WHEN CAL FINDS OUT...HIS BEST FRIEND BETRAYED HIM WOOO DAMN I NEED TO GET WRITING...

CRAP I FORGOT TO MENTION THE FACT THAT THIS BOOK HAS OVER 300 READS...😱😱😱 EXCUSE ME WHILE I CRY THANKS EVERYONE I LOOOOOVVVEEE YAAA

-Shakila😜