Chapter 30 - Movies and Meals

We arrived back at the house and were now currently all sitting on the sofa waiting for Michael to put a movie on. Charlotte and Aston were curled up on one sofa, Calum and myself on the other and Luke and Michael were seated on the floor, just under our sofa...even though there was a perfectly good sofa on the other side of the room.

"Just pick already" Charlotte said annoyed.

"Just put sinister on it's cool" Luke said, me agreeing along with Ashton and Calum.

"No, i hate horror movies, please just put something better on like the cat in the hat or something" Charlotte said, waving her arms in the air over dramatically.

"The cat in the hat? What the hell Char, come on Mike put sinister on pleeeeaaassseee" I said, practically begging him.

"Alright alright" Michael said as he opened the dvd cover for sinister and placed it in the dvd player.

"YEAH" Ashton yelled, hi-fiving the others, then me before snuggling up with a frightened Charlotte.

By now the sky had turned dark and we closed the curtains and turned off the lights, allowing the darkness to consume us for the movie effect.

~~~

"No, no no no, do not go in the attic...no...no.........AAAAH" Charlotte yelled before sinking herself into Ashton's chest causing him to laugh.

We were at the part of the movie where the dad went into the attic and all the creepy ghost children were staring at him, right before the boo-ghoul came out causing us all to let out rather loud curses.

"SHIT"

"DA FUCK!!"

"WOAH SHIT!"

We all laughed it all off but i was secretly still a little creeped out, i needed to pee so badly but i didn't want to roam their house on my own...in the dark.

I was currently lying on Calum, my head on his chest and our legs entangled in each others.

"Cal" i whispered as i turned to look up at him.

"Yeah" he whispered back.

"I need to use the bathroom" i said, still whispering.

"Go ahead" he said as he untangled his legs from mine.

"No......not on my own, can you come with me...please?" I asked, biting my bottom lip.

He giggled to himself before continuing.

"Awww, are you a widdle afwaid" he said, mockingly, putting on his best baby voice.

"Shut up and come with me" i said, tapping his chest lightly.

"Okay, okay, scaredy cat" he said still laughing as we got up off the sofa and walked past Luke and Michael, being careful not to stand on them.

We walked upstairs together, i made sure he walked ahead incase something decided to jump out on us. I held on to his arm, as we walked through the dark.

We walked to the bathroom at end of the hallway.

"Okay, just....wait here.....please" i said.

"Okay" he replied laughing.

I switched the bathroom light on and closed the door behind me.

~~~

Calum's p.o.v.

"Okay" i said laughing at how scared she was.

She turned the bathroom light on and closed the door behind her.