Chapter 9 - The Eye

I pulled away and watched his face turn bright red like a tomato, he wasn't expecting that. The others just made 'oooh' noises. They were just as shocked as he was.

"There, happy, who's turn is it next" I asked sitting back in my spot on the boat.

"Wow" is all he said.

"Oh, what's the matter...you shy?" Calum asked, teasing him.

"Yeah, you wish hood" He replied , rolling his eyes.

"Don't act like you didn't like it" Ashton commented, smirking at him, then at me.

"Yeah Mikey don't act like you didn't like it" I said in a pouty voice.

'Ladies and gentlemen we will shortly be arriving at our destination. Please take all belongings with you, enjoy the rest of your day and thank you for travelling with us today' A man said through the speaker.

"C'mon then lets just...uh...get ready...and...stuff" Michael stuttered, removing himself from the game and getting ready to leave.

"Awww little Mikey's all shy" Calum teased.

"Thats it hood" Michael jumped on Calum and put him in a headlock. We all just stood there and watched, not bothering to help break them up.

"I need to talk to you" Charlotte announced, breaking away from Ashton and pulling my arm.

"Ok" i replied and followed her, to a quiet spot near the end of the boat.

"Whats' wrong?" I asked

"What was that?"

"What was what?"

"You know what" she crossed her arms and looked at me, annoyed.

"Uh...."

"Shakila, how could you kiss Michael, when its so obvious that Luke likes you. He was waiting for you to kiss him and then you just turned him away. Not to mention the fact Calum has the hots for you to"

"WHAT?" I yelled, shocked at what Charlotte just stated.

"Isn't it obvious"

"Uh...no its not. Charlotte thats ridiculous ok" i turned around and walked away, only for Charlotte to quickly pull me back.

"Excuse me, listen, Calum wanted you to kiss him so he obviously likes you and Luke has gone all shy and quiet since that kiss, obviously he's mad because Calum got to you before he did. Seriously do you pay no attention to these boys. DO YOU NOT READ DATING MAGAZINES" Charlotte yelled, scolding me for not paying attention to the boys.

"Uh......i.....um.....we should get going now" I muttered, before grabbing my bag and leaving the boat with the rest of the boys. Charlotte soon followed, giving me the odd look here and there.

What was I supposed to do, how does Charlotte know anyway, shes so caught up with ashton shes just basing this on her own judgement. I doubt any of them would fall for a girl like me.

"So where are we headed?" Charlotte asked as we exited the boat and awaited the boys decision.

"Well, are you guys afraid of heights?" Ashton asked.

"Yes" I replied.

"Nope" Charlotte stated.

"Why?" I asked cautiously.

"Because we are taking you guys on that" Calum yelled pointing to a giant wheel that looked like an eye. Thats right, they were taking us on the London eye.

"No way" I gulped.

"Yes way, now c'mon" Michael finished.

We waited in line and soon we were in one of the pods making our way up. Luke didn't talk to me much in the line, he just spoke to Michael and drowned himself in his phone. Maybe Charlotte was right. What..no way, what am I thinking.