Chapter 23 - Games

Shakila's p.o.v.

We made it to the Embankment and where heading down the escalators that lead to the main part of the arcade.

It was awesome.

All around were several different games. Stimulation games, shooting games, dancing games, a laser escape game, prize claw games and several more. In the centre was a bumper car ring full of 15 cars. This place was huge and all underground.

All of our faces lit up when we reached this place.

We all just stood there amazed.

Michael was the first to speak.

"LETS DO THIS" he yelled, fist pumping the air. We all laughed at him and so did a few other passers by.

We all decided on the bumper cars and bought our tokens.

We decided to all go separately, because we all wanted to drive.

"Ready Char?" I asked, eager to get on and drive.

She looked a little nervous but smiled at me "lets do this shit" she said, laughing slightly. I high fived her and we made our way into our own cars along with the boys.

"Go easy on me though okay. I bruise easily" Charlotte announced to everyone on the bumper cars, which included a couple, a few children and a few more boys.

"I AM GOING TO END YOU" Michael yelled back, causing me to laugh uncontrollably.

"Don't worry char i'll save you" Ashton said winking at her.

"Yeah right Ash, as if" Calum replied, shaking his head.

I hadn't spoken to him since our conversation on the way here, but that was only about 20 minutes ago.

*BEEP*

*BEEP*

*BEEP*

The bells rang and soon we were off, smashing and crashing into each other. I couldn't stop laughing at everyones reactions, i could barely drive straight. Michael was on a killer rampage attacking everyone that was in his way. Charlotte hardly moved and stayed one side, which was hilarious. Ashton and Calum were driving around in endless circles and Luke couldn't get his car to turn, and as for me, well i looked drunk laughing at everyone and not watching where i was driving. We all looked like a bunch of psychos. But it was amazing.

~~

Seven rounds later we all hopped off, slightly sweaty and energised and we played a few of the games around the bumper cars.

Michael and Calum settled for the 'Hill Billy's' shooting game, Ashton went over to the prize claw to try and win charlotte a teddy and Luke went over to play a driving game. Boys.

Charlotte and I settled for the 'dancing stage' machine.

~~

We were on our third round and were too into dancing to bother looking for the boys. We were now dancing to 'cotton eye joe' on the medium level, because were still trying. We danced like cowgirls and started 'lassoing' the air and linking arms. It wasn't long before we added our own moves and stopped following the games ones. A small crowd had began to form around us but we were way too absorbed in the game to care.

'FAILED' showed up on the screen and we both laughed at ourselves.

"Wow we sucked" i breathed out as i laughed at the word on the screen. I grabbed my bag off the side and turned to notice a few boys from the bumper cars had been part of the crowd that were watching us dance.

"Hey" one of the guys said as he approached me. He was quite tall and muscly with a few tattoos on his arm. He had black hair that was ruffled to one side.

"Uh...hi" i said awkwardly as Charlotte came and joined me.

She smiled at him awkwardly and we tried walking around him but he kept blocking the way.

"Excuse me" i said, slightly annoyed.

He just smirked at me,still blocking the way. His friends slowly started making their way towards us.

I looked around for the boys and noticed them indulged in a shooting game.

"Can you move please?" Charlotte said, with some attitude.

"Ooh feisty, i like that." The guys friend said. He looked more of a wannabe. No tattoos, brown hair and a piercing on his lip.

"Whatever. Move" Charlotte said.

They just stood around us, trapping us.

"Why don't you girls come back to my place and you can show us some of your dance moves" the tattooed boy said winking at me. I cringed at his words.

"Look just leave us alone okay, we have boyfriends" Charlotte said in a hope to get the boys to leave us alone.

"Really? Well then where are they?" He asked, crossing his arms over his chest.

Charlotte pointed to the boys on the other side of the arcade.

"There" she said.

"Those losers. Those losers are your boyfriends........wow" the tattooed boy said and him and his friends erupted in a fit of laughs.

I grabbed charlottes arm and started pushing past the boys, they were really starting to annoy me and creep me out.

"Woah woah woah" another boy piped up, grabbing Charlottes arm, pulling her back. He had a snapback on, light grey eyes and was wearing an adidas tee shirt.

"Let go of me" Charlotte said through gritted teeth.

The tattooed boy grabbed my arm and pulled me towards him whilst his friends blocked us in, so nobody could see.

The arcade was full of people but to them it must've looked like friends messing around.

I just wish the boys weren't so involved in their game and would come over to save us.

But it didn't look like that was going to happen.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

GO DRAM...GO DRAME....GO DRAMAMAAAAAAA WOOOOOOO HAHA

SOOOOO HUH OOOOHHH DEAR NAUGHTY EVIL BOYS HAVE ARRIVED 😈😈😈😈😈

BUT WHATS GONNA HAPPEN??

WILL THE BOYS SAVE THEM??

OR WILL THEY GET KIDNAPPED??

OR WILL EVERYONE GET ABDUCTED BY ALIENS THEN LEFT TO ROT ON MARS WITH TACO KITTIES AND NAKED OLD LADIES 😐😐 U NEVA KNOW.....IT COULD HAPPEN.

SOOOOO U KNOW THE USUAL....DROP A COMMENT, ASAP.

HIT THAT VOTE BUTTON IF YOU LIKE IT...XD

PEACE EART NINJAZZ

-Shakila😜