Chapter 25 - Photobooth

Shakila's p.o.v.

"How about we all just get out of here. Its been a long day" Michael said. We all nodded in agreement and calmly began making our way out of the arcade. Michael leading, Charlotte and Ashton holding hands, me between Luke and Calum.

We made our way up the escalators and were about to leave when Calum held my wrist causing me to stop.

"GUYS CAN YOU JUST GO AHEAD FOR A MINUTE" Calum called out to the others, i looked at him questioningly. I saw Luke nod at Calum and he smiled in return. They walked ahead untill we were both alone.

"What's wro-" I began to ask but he immediately cut me off.

"Shh. Just come here" He said, pulling me into a photo booth just near the entrance of the arcade.

"Um..you could've just asked you know..instead of making me think you were about to go all mission impossible on me" i said laughing at him.

"But i like being agent cal" he replied pouting.

"Agent cal....really?" I asked. He nodded furiously, making me laugh more.

Calum put money in the machine and adjusted the screen.

"Smile" he said and we both smiled in the camera

*FLASH*

"Hmm..now what"

"DUCK FACE" He yelled and pulled a very weird scrunched up face causing me to laugh uncontrollably.

*FLASH*

I totally missed the shot because i was too busy laughing.

"What the hell was that?" I asked trying to calm my laughter.

He shrugged and smirked.

"I dunno...but it made you laugh " He replied sweetly,staring into my eyes.

I giggled a little more but it soon calmed and we were both just staring into each others eyes, getting lost in the moment.

*FLASH*

We ignored the fact that we were still in the photo booth and Calum leaned in........as did I.

This time i was ready.......

......... i wasn't afraid or embarrassed.

I wanted to kiss him.

His lips softly pressed themselves onto mine and he placed one hand on my cheek caressing it, whilst the other one stayed on my waist. Our lips moulded in sync and for a moment it felt like the whole world had just stopped spinning. As cliche as that sounds thats what i felt. I placed my hands on his chest and could feel his heart beating like crazy.

He was nervous.

I giggled slightly and kissed him harder, with more passion. It felt like hours but it was just a couple of seconds.

*FLASH* we both snapped apart catching our breath and blushing like crazy.

"Well that was...." He started.

"I forgot about the photos" i said, staring at him, biting my lip.

"Yeah" he said, scratching the back of his neck awkwardly.

"I......i liked that" i whispered.

"Me too" he replied smirking.

I leaned in again and we kissed more, this time there was no flash to interrupt us as it was 4 pictures per £2 so it was cool.

The photo booth was pretty tight so we stayed in the same position kissing. To other people we would've looked awkward but for me it was perfect.

I felt, respected, cared for, safe and most importantly