Chapter 34 - Forgive and forget

Luke's p.o.v.

We made it back home with the food in our hands. It was actually fun heading out with Calum for a change, i missed this. It would always be us but then of course Ashton started coming along and him and Calum would have more in common than me and Michael of course would just sleep all day, the lazy sloth. So this was nice...different.

We stepped in the house and placed the bags of kfc chicken on the table. Michael will be happy. Looking around i could see Michael on the x box, Ashton and Charlotte talking on the sofa and Shakila....wasn't around.

"Guys time to pig out." Calum half yelled, making Michael immediately leap up of the floor and run over to the table.

He of course dived straight into the box, not caring about the fact that others had to eat, that was until Ashton reminded him of course.

"Where's Shakila?" Calum asked, throwing a chip in his mouth.

"Upstairs, she's been up there since you guys left. I think something's bothering her." Charlotte explained, meeting my gaze and raising an eyebrow suspiciously.

I swallowed and turned my gaze away.

"Really? I better go see what's up." Calum said, slight concern in his voice. He grabbed one more chip before heading to the stairs.

"No, no uh...she...she just um..has some..female issues." Charlotte explained, covering for me.

"Oh...uh...should i get her some chocolate?" Calum asked, seeming awkward.

"No, she'll be okay. Just eat before Michael takes it all, i'm sure she'll be down soon." Charlotte laughed, rubbing Cal's shoulder reassuringly. He nodded and grabbed himself a plate before taking a seat on the couch.

I bit my lip nervously as Michael grabbed his food and joined Calum on the couch whilst Ashton began making himself a plate. Charlotte sneakily walked over to me as she kept her gaze on Ashton, probably checking in case he noticed.

"Whatever you did. You need to fix it." She whispered. I looked down into her eyes as hers peered i to mine. I nodded quickly and she flashed a small smile.

"Go." She mouthed, as she pointed to the ceiling. She grabbed her plate and waited for Ashton before they both joined the others on the couch. I sighed and slowly crept out of the living room and upstairs.

~~~~~~

I stood outside the only bedroom door that was closed, presuming she was in there. I attempted to open the door but failed when it seemed to be fighting back, she was leaning against it.

"Shakila." I softly whispered. I could hear a faint shuffling noise and assumed she was moving out of the way, I pushed the door open slightly and put my foot in the way which was a stupid mistake as she slammed the door ..hard, sending a sharp pain through my foot that i though was now broken.

"Ouch, Fuck!" I half yelled.

Immediately the door flew open and she stood there with a confused and concerned look on her face. Her eyes were red and puffy, her face was shiny from the fresh tears that glazed her skin. She was crying.

"What!" She snapped.

"You jammed my foot in the door." I replied, annoyed.

"Well your foot shouldn't have been in the door." She said, with a slight hint of annoyance in her voice.

"Are you crying?" I asked, even though i clearly knew the answer.

"No, my face just decided to leak." She sarcastically said, causing me to chuckle slightly.