Chapter 15 - Back To The Dungeon

I woke up early to meet the boys with Charlotte, they told us to meet at the London Bridge station, they said it was a surprise but me and Charlotte both know that the only thing around there is the London Dungeons, yet we still acted like we didn't know.

I got dressed in my batman singlet with grey jeans and butterfly vans....don't worry it does match. I pulled my hair up into a pony and put my black glasses on top of my head, i grabbed my side bag with my keys and phone, said a quick bye to my mum and sister and left to meet Charlotte.

~~~~~

We walked outside of London bridge station and waited on the corner for the boys to arrive. Along the way Charlotte was still apologising for yesterday and made a mental note to stay with me for the whole day. We were on the corner talking when we saw four cute looking guys approach us...(hey what can i say they're all so ....edible xp).

"CHAR CHAR" Ashton yelled, running over and engulfing her....(yes i said engulfing) into a bear hug.

"ASHY" she replied jumping into his arms.

"Char char? Ashy? Really?" Michael added with a 'not impressed' look on his face.

"Hey mike" i said laughing slightly at his comment.

"Hey Keela" he replied.

"Keela?, no please don't ever call me that, that was my pet name" i replied bluntly.

"Ok fine...sorry....keela"

I gave him a death glare and he raised his arms in defence.

"Sorry" he quickly added.

"Hey Shakila" Calum chirped pulling me into a soft hug...which was more like a cuddle.

"Hi Calum"

"I missed yuw" he whispered, pouting.

"I missed yuw too" i replied. Mocking his tone. I looked over his shoulder to see Luke smiling at me sympathetically, i gave a small smile in return and got out of Calum's grip.

"So, what are we doing today?" I asked, raising my eyebrows at the boys, Charlotte let out a small giggle and winked at me.

"We are going to..." Calum said , before looking at the others.

"THE LONDON DUNGEONS" they all said in unison. Charlotte and I laughed and rolled our eyes.

"Really, oh gosh, you know we had no idea" Charlotte said sarcastically.

"You knew?" Luke asked, suddenly all the boys looked confused and slightly disappointed.

"Duh,there's nothing else around here" Charlotte replied, smacking Luke's arm playfully.

"Well then, shall we?" Michael asked.

"We shall" Calum finished and we followed them to the que for the dungeons, luckily the boys bought the tickets online so we didn't have to wait forever.

~~~~~~

We got inside and took a group photo just before we had to put our cameras and phones away. We were just entering the first room, the labyrinth of the lost (for anyone who doesn't know, thats a room surrounded by mirrors and you have to walk around for a while to find your way out.I've been to the dungeons way too many times). Charlotte just ditched me and stayed with Ashton just like i feared she would so instead i stayed next to them, kinda third wheeling, however that didn't last long.

We entered the labyrinth with several other people and immediately we had all split up and lost each other, luckily the labyrinth only goes round in circles, until the attraction is ready to continue, so i would find someone eventually.

I spotted Luke in the crowd (yes, i know how coincidental) and questioned whether or not i should go over to him, but i felt kinda bad because i could see him trying to figure out how to leave, it was actually pretty funny, so i went over to him.

"There's no point in trying, there's a hidden door, but they don't open it until everyones gone round in circles like fifty times" i explained, laughing at his facial expressions.

"Oh, right" he replied quickly, acting as if he knew that all along,

"Yeah" i said awkwardly.

"Look, i...uh...I'm sorry about the other night i-" i cut him off.

"Luke its okay, lets just forget about it and have fun today" i explained smiling.

He nodded his head and gave me a friendly hug, yes i hugged him back, but it was just a friendly hug....i hope.

We heard a loud slam and i immediately grabbed Luke's hand and pulled him out of the labyrinth. We were soon greeted by the others, who looked pretty confused.

"LUKEE, LUKEE I WAS SO SCARED........CUDDLE?" Calum yelled as he hugged Luke tightly oh gosh cake people what can i say.

They had their little bromance session and we continued through to the next part of the attraction.

Things were going great at first, and then things were starting to become awkward. Calum and Luke stood on either side of me, Charlotte and Ashton were leading the way and Michael was next to Luke talking to him.

We made our way to a dark room, that was titled guts and gore (i dunno what the room is really called ...i forgot xp). In the centre was a man dressed as a doctor and there was a fake body on the table that looked very realistic. On both the left and right side of the room were three stands for The audience, which in this case was us.We shuffled into a space and watched the short show.

The show was basically a guy pulling parts from the fake body on the table and making it look all gruesome and stuff. He then chose a guy from the crowd and was pretending to cut his veins open.

Then suddenly, as part of the show the lights went out, people screamed, Michael yelled "shit" and i felt a pair of hands wrap around my waist. I gulped and quickly wriggled out of their grip. The lights came back on, almost in an instant. I looked at both boys who were both smiling to themselves looking straight ahead, watching the rest of the show. I couldn't tell who it was.

Calum or Luke.

'Great' i thought to myself.

Today is gonna be an awesome day.....note my sarcasm.

~~~~~~~~~~~

HELOOOOOOO PEOPLE

SOZ IF THIS CHAPTERS A LIL BORING, BUT YEAH 😒

WHO DU THINK IT WAS?? CALUM OR LUKE?? IM NOT THAT EVIL....OR AM I???

MWHAHAHAHAHA 😈😈😈😈😈😈

THIS CHAPTER IS DEDICATED TO ALICEGEOGHEGAN2 < I REALLY HOPE I SPELT THAT RIGHT..

BECAUSE SHE IS AWESOME AND HER BOOK UNLIMITED IS SOOO AMAZING AND HOT AND WOOW AND YEAH 😊😊😊 BASICALLY...SO GO CHECK IT OUT 😜

AND JUST A LITTLE NOTE ...

I HAVE MADE ANOTHER STORY BUT ITS SUPER DUPER SHORT..ITS A PETER PAN ONE SHOT BASED ON "SOMWHERE IN NEVERLAND" BY ALL TIME LOW AND I LOVE THE WAY IT TURNED OUT ...IF I DO SAY SO MYSELF 😊...SO ..U NO...U SHOULD....READ IT...*LE HINT HINT*....😉😉😉 AFTER U HAVE READ UNLIMITED OF COURSE😋

TILL THE NEXT UPDATE ✌

🌟🎈🎉 TWERK-A-THON🎉🎈🌟

-Shakila😜