Chapter 16 - Gates Of Hell

We continued onto the next few parts of the attraction, the black plague, bloody Mary, the courtroom and through the asylum. As we headed through them, i made sure i stayed with Charlotte and Ashton, after what happened before, i had to make sure it didn't happen again , regardless of who it was, it was too dark and i really didn't want a repeat of thursday.

We were just coming to the end of the jack the ripper room and were heading to the boat ride that leads to the gates of hell. (Its just a short boat ride in the dark).

We queued up and were almost at the front. The boat was set out in of two rows of three seats.

Perfect, i thought to myself, me Charlotte and Ashton.

But everyone else had other plans.

"So how about me, Char and Mike take front row and you three in the back?" Ashton explained, everyone nodded but i shook my head.

"Why cant i sit with you guys?" I asked Ashton, who looked at me weird.

"Because....i wanna sit with you" Calum said pouting. I couldn't help but smile at his cuteness, his big brown eyes, fluffy hair, cute smile.....wow I'm fangirling so bad right now, yes i like Calum but........but....then theres Luke.

I giggled and smacked his arm playfully.

"Fine, how about you me and mike sit together?" I asked, looking at mike.

"Aww you don't wanna sit with me? Luke asked jokingly.

"No, no that's not what i meant" I explained looking at Luke seriously.

"Relax, take a joke Shakila" Michael said, grinning.

I let out a fake laugh in response.

"Next" a woman dressed in ripped clothing, with red hair and fake blood called over to us.

"Lets go" Ashton announced clapping his hands together.

Ashton sat in front with Charlotte and Michael jumped in beside them.

"Mike, your not sitting with us?' I asked cautiously.

"Shakila, relax" Charlotte said seriously. She mouthed the words 'starting again remember?' I nodded in response and sat down in the second row, to the left of Calum with Luke on my right.

Yes i know what your thinking here we go again , but Charlottes right, me and Luke made up its stupid of me to think it was him with arms around me, besides all day Calum and I have been how shall i say 'flirting' with each other, I've hardly spoken to Luke, I'm sure I'm just exaggerating.

I took a deep breath in and smiled and Calum then at Luke.

"You guys aren't scared are you?" I asked, smirking slightly as i could see Luke shift uncomfortably and Calum turning his head avoiding the question.

'Ill take that as a yes' i thought to myself.

The boat shifted and we were soon plunging into the darkness.

~~~

We were now reaching the main part of the ride, in which it turns and goes backwards in the dark. Of course i knew that, but nobody else did. Luke and Calum were talking across me about having a Fifa rematch and i kept shushing them so they would pay more attention to the ride.

Just as they finished talking the ride went backwards full force, sending everybody, even me screaming. Calum placed his hand on my leg and squeezed it softly, i laughed lightly and rolled my eyes at him, of course he couldn't see because we were still moving backwards in the dark. I then felt another hand on my right leg, a little to high for my comfort, but i instantly knew it wasn't Calum's, i gasped loudly and both boys instantly removed their hands in unison.

"Are you okay?" Calum asked concerned.

By now the light was peering through, signalling the end of the ride.

"Uh, yeah, sorry i thought....i saw something" I answered, fake laughing.

What the hell was he doing, Luke knows that I like Calum, i thought i made it clear that were just supposed to be friends.

'Your over thinking things' i thought to myself as the ride had now come to a stop and we were getting off.

Maybe Luke was just afraid and just touched my leg for comfort?? Maybe?? Or maybe he didn't mean to touch me, i mean he instantly moved it away.......

'...he didn't mean to do that . no, he didn't mean to.' I kept saying to myself mentally over again.

It was a bit of a struggle getting out of the boat, Charlotte, Ashton and Mike were waiting on the side and Calum had just climbed out and was trying to help me up as the ride only exited from the left.

"Here, take my hand" Calum said, stretching his hand out for me to take.

I grabbed it and began pulling myself up, i skidded slightly but two hands held my waist helping me to stabilise.

"Whoops, nearly fell" Luke said, hoisting me up from behind with his hands still on my waist.

I pulled myself up as fast as i could and walked over to join Michael and the others. When Luke got out he looked at me, as if waiting for me to say something.

"Thanks" i mumbled, smiling slightly.

"You're welcome" he replied, smiling in return.

"Okay c'mon guys we only have Sweeney todd left and then we have the hanging ride...which sounds terrifying" Charlotte explained.

"Lets go" Ashton said, leading the way, followed by Charlotte, Michael, me, Calum then Luke.

Just breathe Shakila, Luke was just trying to help 'he didn't mean anything by his actions.....did he?

~~~~~~~~

OH YEAH......YOUR WELCOME 😉

HIIIIIIIII WHATSSSS UUUPPP

ITS BEEN FOREVER HASNT IT ?? IM SUCH A LUCKY GIRL ARENT I..CAKE FIGHTS OVER MEH 😍😍😍 BEAUTIFUL HAHA

NEXT CHAPTER IS HHHHEEEEAAATTTTEEEDDD FOR REAL, LIKE I HAD TO OPEN THE WINDOW ...THATS HOW HOT IT WAS HAHA.

THE 5SOS BESIDE YOU KEEK ODJEKDJDJDNEDJDNJDDN😵😵😵😵😵😵😵DEAD😵😵😵😵😵😵😵😵

CAN NOT FRIGGIN WAIT FOR THE ALBUM TO COME OUT

OOOOOH X FACTOR IS STARTING , NEW HOTTIES 😉😉

DUNNO WHAT ELSE TO SAY....😔😔😔

LOVE EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU. X TO ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I HAVE TALKED TO, THAT HAVE READ MY FANFICS AND THOSE WHO ACTUALLY DEDICATED A CHAPTER TO ME OHHH GOOOSSHHH ILYSM

CHECK OUT NEXT STEP BY 5SOSCAKE ....IM IN THERE TOO HAHA BUT SERIOUSLY ITS EPIC ITS A SEQUEL TO HIDDEN <<😍😍😍😍 ITS ABOUT A GANSTA LUKE. SNM

TILL NEXT TIME

-Shakila😜