Chapter 19 - Fix It

Charlotte's p.o.v.

"Shakila" I shouted trying to get her to stop, but she just kept running. I gave up and walked back to the boys.

"SOMEBODY TELL ME WHAT THE HELL JUST HAPPENED AND WHY MY BEST FRIEND RAN OFF CRYING" i yelled, which startled every one of the boys, even Ashton, they had never seen the angry side of me.

"Luke kissed her" Calum said, he was now free from Ashton and Michaels grip. They were still stood beside him incase he tried to hit Luke again.

"AGAIN" i yelled, looking at Luke who looked like a puppy that had just been told off.

"You knew" Calum yelled back.

"Yes, i knew she told me yesterday, and i gave her a good telling off, what happened today?" I told Calum before turning my attention to Luke.

"She didn't want to...but i just wanted to know if she felt the same way" Luke explained.

"dude" Michael said to Luke in a 'not cool' way.

I let out a huge sigh and stepped closer to both boys.

"Look, what happened the first time was supposed to be a one of thing, Luke it wasn't right of you to kiss her again, knowing how Calum felt about her. But Calum you should've just kissed her whilst you had the chance, i mean gosh guys do you know what you've done to her?" I asked both boys, they looked at each other then back at me.

"She was crying badly last night about you two, she felt guilty as hell about the kiss with you " i said pointing at Luke "then she felt guilty not telling you about it" i said pointing at Calum.

"Guys she is only one girl...one girl, you are two guys who , might i add are in an awesome band that doesn't need to be destroyed. You need to decide what to do about this okay, she's a girl, not an object. You need to sort this. And soon." I finished and mentally hi fived myself for being so awesome.

Both boys looked deep in thought and Michael looked impressed with my speech, Ashton wrapped an arm around my waist and whispered "good job" in my ear and pecked my cheek. I blushed and replied with a simple "thanks".

I inhaled and spoke up again.

"Now im gonna go find Shakila, but i expect you two to have sorted things by then. Ashton your coming with me and Mike you stay here in case they decide to kick each others asses again, which you better not, because i will personally whoop both of your assess." I told the boys and scolded Calum and Luke.

I took Ashton's hand and set off looking for Shakila.

~~~~~~~~~~~

DONT HATE ME IT HAD TO BE THIS SHORT OR ELSE THE EFFECT WOULD'VE BEEN TAKEN AWAY

CHARLOTTES P.O.V ISNT SHE JUST A BADASS 😏😏😏

OOOOOH MYYYYY GAAAASSSSHHHH WE REACHED 1K READS HOLY MOTHER OF SKITTLES THATS A LOT OF PEOPLE...I FELL FAMOUS HAHA

😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘👍👍👍👍👍🙏🙏🙏🙏😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏😏😏😏😏👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋✋✋✋😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃

PARTAY 🎊🎊🎊🎊🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎊🎊🎊🎊🎈🎈🎈🎊🎊🎊🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎈🎈🎊🎊🎊🎉🎉🎉🎊🎊🎊🎈🎈🎈🎊🎊🎊🎉🎉🎉🎊🎊🎈🎊

THIS CHAPTER IS DEDICATED TO EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU!!! I HAD TO MAKE THIS FOR ALL OF YOU GUYS.....HERES TO US🙋 WOOOOO

I LOVE U ALL MORE THAN LUKE LOVES PENGUINS, MIKE LOVES VIDEO GAMES, ASH LOVES LAUGHING AND EVEN MORE THAN CALUM LOVES HIS NUDES HAHA AND THATS A LOT 😂😂😊😊😊

NEXT UPDATE WILL STILL BE ON SATURDAY !!!

LOVE U

DROP A COMMENT !!

-Shakila😜